Reviews for God's Children
anonymous chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
I have no idea if you plan on continuing this fic or not, but if you don't then it would be a shame. I really like the chapters so far, and there's a lot of potential in the concept as a whole. You've definitely got me interested in seeing what happens next.
Grawzilla chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
Oh!

-gasp-

She bit the aple!

Shame on you, shame on you! ;0

Anyways, thanks for keeping us updated xD

And... HELLZ YEAH! I KNEW it would be Allen!skjdhkjascnamsdnf

...sorry... got a little over excited .;;
Dipilidopa chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
its the weirdest thing to see the Bible in english

its cute, i would to read the rest of it:)

hmm, thats it
Noah Gabriel chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
So, Allen is Adam? Me confused... Great chapter though! ... So is he? Please answer.
Grawzilla chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Oh, this is a nice story!
addenza chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
O.O The EARL? You must update soon!
Noah Gabriel chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
Answer To Earl Getting In: He used Road's door. U.U; Anyway, good story, but I do kinda want to know the pairing. Could you tell me, or do I have to find out the hard way.
KiyoiYume chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
Holy crap...

(That's all I could say 'cause Linali called the Earl..)
Aspicia chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
It's getting interesting. Update ya ;D
Karush chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
hi it sounds great so far! but what's the pairing.?

anyway update soon!

Karush-

P.S. you mixed the definitions a little bit: "Adam" is the Hebrew word for "a man"/ "a human" and it resemblesto the word "Adama", which means "Earth" in Hebrew and "Dam", which means "Blood".

"Eve" ,however, is pronounced in Hebrew as "Hava" which literally means "Farm" but it's concept in the Bible it means "HavaHaya" which is "Life" (in Hebrew).

Therefore, the actual meaning of her name is "The Mother Of All Lives"("Haya" in Hebrew"Life") i hope I didn't confuse you it's just the Hebrew is my Mother Language- i was born and living in Israel and it sudied about it in Bible class. *-*
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
This story is very promising. I hope Allen is the "Adam"!
LadyKandaYu chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
O.O So.. Is Allen Adam? I mean, he used to have brown hair...
LadyKandaYu chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
T.T- That was interesting...
Kiminaru chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Seriously, calm down. Most of -Man is based on bible stuff, so its perfectly fine to use the bible in my story. A lot of other people do to. Besides that, this is JUST prologue.

Besides I have plenty of ideas, I was just curious to what other people think, so in case there is an idea I like, I MIGHT consider it.

And also, if you don't like what I'm doing, DON'T READ THE DAMN THING. You can only blame your self.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
You have some balls, plagiarizing the Bible and then asking readers to give you ideas. Did you run out of ideas to plagiarize? Why don't you make your own plot instead of copying texts from the Bible and asking other people to give you ideas instead?