Reviews for A Sailor's Suit and Cap
Possibility Girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I love this! You kept them very in-character, but also showed Fee's vulnerable side! It all seems very Victorian-like, you choose words perfectly! I only wish you described things bit more, the scenes, the emotions, characters etc.
But it's very sweet and very hot as a matter of fact! :D Felicity/Pippa is my favourite ship and this fic shows their relationship perfectly, imo! I really, really like it, I like how dominant Pippa gets and how it's set at the sea, all in all, it's the great one short! :D
violaqu33n chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
damn...

this is good
shade chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
this is wonderfully written

you have a wide vocabulary of victorian speach, if I might comment on it!

Loved it, and major props:)
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Wow... so bittersweet and perfect. The sex bit almost melted my brain.
daysandweeks chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wow. I'm so glad I read this. I'm not really one for femmeslash (or at least I shy away from the M-rated ones, because they're mostly smut and I'm not into femmesmut), but this was amazing. I was almost near tears at the end. Great job.
fembuck chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Beautiful! Seriously, this was great. You got the characters voices down perfectly.

"“I shan’t,” Pippa sniffed. “And I want to go indoors.” - Perfectly Pippa.

I also loved how complex your Fee was. Charming, and vulnerable and a little nasty. So perfect. And, the venereal disease conversation was love.

Pippa's dirty talk was also completely hot, and strangely in character. I could really see her liking to have that kind of control over Felicity, and with Felicity's problems accepting her feeling for women I could totally see her getting off on being talked to that way.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now, but great story!
LunaEquus chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was interesting. I'm not one for femmeslash, but you not only captured each of the girls' characters (and their motives), but you also tied in perfectly how Felicity looked down upon Oscar Wilde in TSFT. I love how nonchalantly they talked about diseases and sodomy P Great job!