Reviews for I'll Try
CatherineChandler38 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
A very good story
bebeross chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed these 4 parts. I'm not a literary critic so I will just say that I loved the story line and I'm looking forward to part 5. I'd like to see Sully's journey back to remembering his life with Michaela and the children.
Sully Lover chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Why did you stop - it was a great story?
SakuraAkira365 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Oh, I love this little series! I hope you keep up with writing this! Thanks so much for your stories.
Rosie chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Hi I was wondering if this is storie is finish or you are planing to make more chapters?I hope you don't let us wait to is a very good story,please don't stop here let us know what is going to happen

Good luck
Rosie chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
WOW: this is a great story,I really like this chapter(4).There will be a next chapter I hope so, and I hope it does not take to long for it.

Great Job,don't stop writing stories,please don't let us wait to long for the next chapter.

Good luck
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh my... what a story! Poor Michaela..
karen chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I am loving this story, as I have loved most of the stories that you have I find myself ingrosed in this storie so much so that each time I read one I daydream the next day on were you are going to take the story next. I hope that you keep writing this one; because that is the worst part of your stories when they end.
RosaE chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I really liked this chapter, specially Sully saving Katie. And I'm so glad he agreed to go home. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Mervi chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I love how he rescues Katie!
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That chapter was so heartbreaking. Can't wait to see what happens next.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
it is a good story so far thank you for sharing you wounderful talents in writting

wanda marie
Keydieh Hurst chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
wow, this was overwhelming...I really had to cry with Michaela...hope he will remember, though it might be an ordeal for all of them.
Rosie chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Excellent poor michaela,but at least he is please don't leave us like us know what is going to happen son.