Reviews for Look to the End
IkarusCazadores chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This is the best alternate ending one could hope for. I think it's way more realistic, Lucy would certainly not take him back after everything he did. And Mrs. Lovette always was there for him. I think the three make a nice little family.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Ooh, creepy ending.

Great story, love. Absolutely brill.
sweenylovett3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I think this ending is so much better than the real ending...! but toby's reaction was a little weird.. why didn't he try to fight Sweeny? hm, never mind, liked your story a lot!
Deadsy Dreams chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This was awesome! Great Job!
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I really like this story, please continue.
Please Delete My Account Now chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Ahh... very nice... not very OOC... Toby's part wasn't very good though. Other than that, good story.
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I actually didn't find Sweeney to be OOC. Lucy however seemed a little... well, sane. And Toby seemed to suddenly forget that Sweeney was a murdered and that Mrs. Lovett locked him up. But the Lovett/Sweeney scene was just lovely.
Nightmare Anatomy chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
nice.

And Sweeney's not really that OOC...at all. Seriously. Well, maybe an itsy bitsy wittle bit.
Miracle Elixer chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
It's got a nice ending and I sure liked it, but all the sentences are chock full of words. Big wordy words that are hard to wrap yer head around. Very good story, though, all around. I'd give it 4 outta 5. I liked it a lots!
Monstor chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I like the idea. I'm sure it's al been in our minds once or twice though, Johanna and Benjamin were in love, but time has no doubt changed them :P I'm sure they've changed so much so that they wouldn't fit together anymore. :/ Even if that is what the movie implied, I liked it :D
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Beautiful story! A Sweenett ending and yet some Lucy/Benjamin closure, well done!