Reviews for The Rest of Our Lives
Mike chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
What was the deal with the line at the end of chapter 13, "He can blame me, but it's just another Saturday"? It seems like some kinda reference, and its bugging me lol. Thanks and great story:)
ummbo chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
My god, Draco's an ass.
ummbo chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
I appreciate that Draco didn't whine like a brat when the assignments came out but I expected to have heard some protest.
ummbo chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
I really can't believe Harry would open up so easily. First of all, sexual confusion is not something that many people would talk to people they don't really know, second, you would think that being around so many distrusting adults and bad-guys that Harry would be less trusting with his problems, especially with a virtual stranger.
ummbo chapter 9 . 3/10/2009
I thought the sentence "A silence like that of a soundproof room fell upon the Great Hall" was very interesting when I first read it. That's because I read it wrong though. In my mind, I replaced "soundproof" with "soundless," which would have made the sentence completely redundant and confusing because what does soundlessness sound like? I don't think your word, "soundproof" is the best that can be used though. It doesn't seem quite right because soundproofing prevents those on the outside of a room to not hear inside despite the occupants' continual noise.

Oh and related to your plot, I really think you should have revealed the meaning of the prophecy and the key players in it more slowly.
ummbo chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
I'm always annoyed by short chapters. I always want to continue reading without the unreasonable exertion of clicking the "next chapter" button
ummbo chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
There has to be something more to that prophecy/portkey. Why was it there and why did it transport Harry to where it did? I hope this is answered.
ummbo chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
There's nothing really to say for this chapter but I just feel as if I should still leave something. I think you deserve more reviews than you currently have.
ummbo chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
I liked how you portrayed Ginny.
ummbo chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Love the Mrs. Weasley part. Amusing.
ummbo chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Not much insight given into the story yet but it's promising.
ummbo chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Oh. Harry's a normal person, not ideally brilliant as too many authors would portray him as. Good.

I appreciate Harry's cynical thoughts and perceptions about his friends. The whole "I hate them 'cuz they don't pay attention to me" bit gets quite annoying.
Julichris chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
Hi, I'm afraid that you have a little mistake in your Author's Note: The German word for "end" is "Ende".

Greetings from Berlin

Julia
Blondechick19 chapter 29 . 1/7/2009
Aw I love your story its cute in a weird odd way! Ha! Anyway im soo said that your story has became an end. Im putting you in my author and story favorites. ]

Im going to check other fanfictions and hoping this story is as good as the rest.
Kat chapter 29 . 12/18/2008
That was beautiful! I was so sad when it ended! I love how Draco is not all sweet and girly but is actually like Draco. Loved it!
246 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »