Reviews for The Rest of Our Lives
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
ouch, that's gotta sting, pauvre Harry, I feel so bad for him... well not really cause I know he gets sexilicious Draco in the end :D

lucky bastard

DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 11 . 10/1/2008
oh yay! I love Iris, and Harry of course, and foe some bizarre reason I love Snape right now, but then again he's a always a really good guy in my stories and I'm probably hoping for the same in yours :D but great chapter!

p.s. I'm glad you like my reviews ;P
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
oh my, well done, I like Iris, she seems very ... cool I suppose.

great chapter! can't wait to read more but for now need sleep
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
okay I lied, i'm not sleeping but I was tempted by the sinful fantasticness of your writing, and it was fantastic! great chapter! I'm ever so fond of Narcissa right now!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Ps- did anyone get my pun on gays? If you did, you paid very good attention. you said that at the end of the chapter and no I did not, you should tell me:D

anyways, yay idisputable proof (to H/D fans at least) that Harry and Draco are going to fall desperately in love! yay fest!

great chapter, I'll read more tomorrow or something sleep now and school blah school!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
oh I like the prophecy! the perfect mix of totally ambiguos and still leaves a couple hints so you start guessing, great job!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
lol that was great pauvre harry, I wonder what just happened, but good on you for using the toilets not the booth, great chapter!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
wow I'm really used to Ron and Ginny being close in stories, weird, well it's not they're enemies or anything :P great chapter!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
well if the prophecy has to come first then get on with it! so we can get to the H/D action!

DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
oh yay! I bet you any m,oney I could guess who it goes to ;P

DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
good a little bit of happy for poor Harry, great first cahpter
serena's girl 4-ever chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
WOHO he finally hit him dead in the face thats exactly what draco needs i really love the story :)
serena's girl 4-ever chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
Wow i really like you're story its really good i cant wait to get to all the other chapters i know they will be as good as the one i reading know.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I really like the song, and I'm really interested, I'll read more demain, but sleep now and early work tomorrow bleh
evildictionaryninja chapter 29 . 9/27/2008
So Draco just obliterated all the Death Eaters as well as Voldemort in one blast? That's a lot of power.

Thanks for the story!