Reviews for Just A Girl
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
I love this story! It perfectly portrays the Dumbledore family. I love each one of the chapters because they hold a deep meaning to Ariana for each one. BTW, I've longed to find out how they make Ariana take a bath or dress her up. Turns out she does it all by herself. I REALLY thought at the beginning that they do everything for her and I always think: 'but they're both boys! Did they really do those kinds of things for her?!' Now, I just find out how ridiculous it was to think because Ariana is perfectly capable of taking care of herself. She's only unstable because of her magic.

Aberforth and Albus are both slightly unexperienced brothers when it comes to these things. But whatever, it's not their fault they lost almost everything.

Please update! I like to see more about their life. And can you please write Albus and Aberforth's reactions when they found Ariana like that after she was assaulted by those boys? PLEASE?! It's because I always imagined that Aberforth (or maybe Albus. But it's better if it's Abe) to fetch Ari and then suddenly see her like that and he'll go on a rampage and yell and scream and cry because who can stand seeing his sister in a HORRID state like that?! HUH?! }:(
You only wrote her parents' reactions and that's so unfair! Write more about that aftermath. Make it so angsty and sad. Make ME cry!

And... that's all! Please continue this cause I'll be FREAKIN waiting. :)
GrrHatLet chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I always thought Ariana might've had a "little girl" crush on Gellert, and your stories have really swayed me to this pairing. I like Grindeldore more, but I can definitely see this happening. And your interactions of them are so cute! Great story!
Zwart Wit chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
Whoa, so Ariana is a Parselmouth then? o_O
Expecting Rain chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
This story is really interesting, especially how since your chapters are in such different styles. I'd love to read more!
Expecting Rain chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
That was very sad! Poor Ariana.
Expecting Rain chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Aww, and the socks get an explanation too! This is what Dumbledore sees in the Mirror of Erised? Aw.
Expecting Rain chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
I'm really liking this story so far - Ariana is such an interesting character, and your version of her is great. I love how you gave a history to the "nitwit! blubber!" part of Dumbledore's speech - is there an "oddment! tweak!" coming up? Going back to reading now.
cornflakesnobowl chapter 11 . 7/23/2009
will there be more of this story? Gellert never came back... do continue!
cornflakesnobowl chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
so sweet! finally sensing some resentment from Abe tho...
cornflakesnobowl chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
very intriguing story, i gotta
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
Do you know, two of the titles of your stories - Figures Dancing Gracefully and Once Upon a December - are from the Anastasia Disney song? Sorry, couldn't help pointing it out - I'm a Disney buff!
Avindara Nirvene chapter 8 . 2/18/2008
Wonderful! (and that's all I have to say on this because I just realised - it's almost eleven and I haven't done math or physics homework yet! *dead*)

update soon ;)

Avindara Nirvene chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
wonderful ;) He’s big and he’s warm and he complains when I lay down on him, - you'd expect 'he doesn't complain' which is why it caught me laughing ;)

And I love the twist of an end, with Abe knowing - :)

Avindara Nirvene chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
That is perfect - her mother's reactions, her brothers' behaviour, and- and- Ariana! I love those last few lines, so ever exquisite ;( *sad*

Avindara Nirvene chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
ohgod, that is so heartbreaking and tragic. *tears* perfect reactions to magic (the boys) as well as ari's reactions too ;( *more tears*

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »