Reviews for Just A Girl
GrrHatLet chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I always thought Ariana might've had a "little girl" crush on Gellert, and your stories have really swayed me to this pairing. I like Grindeldore more, but I can definitely see this happening. And your interactions of them are so cute! Great story!
Zwart Wit chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
Whoa, so Ariana is a Parselmouth then? o_O
Expecting Rain chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
This story is really interesting, especially how since your chapters are in such different styles. I'd love to read more!
Expecting Rain chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
That was very sad! Poor Ariana.
Expecting Rain chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Aww, and the socks get an explanation too! This is what Dumbledore sees in the Mirror of Erised? Aw.
Expecting Rain chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
I'm really liking this story so far - Ariana is such an interesting character, and your version of her is great. I love how you gave a history to the "nitwit! blubber!" part of Dumbledore's speech - is there an "oddment! tweak!" coming up? Going back to reading now.
Tiera-Tarie chapter 11 . 7/23/2009
will there be more of this story? Gellert never came back... do continue!
Tiera-Tarie chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
so sweet! finally sensing some resentment from Abe tho...
Tiera-Tarie chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
very intriguing story, i gotta read more...
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
Do you know, two of the titles of your stories - Figures Dancing Gracefully and Once Upon a December - are from the Anastasia Disney song? Sorry, couldn't help pointing it out - I'm a Disney buff!
Avindara Nirvene chapter 8 . 2/18/2008
Wonderful! (and that's all I have to say on this because I just realised - it's almost eleven and I haven't done math or physics homework yet! *dead*)

update soon ;)

Avindara Nirvene chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
wonderful ;) He’s big and he’s warm and he complains when I lay down on him, - you'd expect 'he doesn't complain' which is why it caught me laughing ;)

And I love the twist of an end, with Abe knowing - :)

Avindara Nirvene chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
That is perfect - her mother's reactions, her brothers' behaviour, and- and- Ariana! I love those last few lines, so ever exquisite ;( *sad*

Avindara Nirvene chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
ohgod, that is so heartbreaking and tragic. *tears* perfect reactions to magic (the boys) as well as ari's reactions too ;( *more tears*

Avindara Nirvene chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
Aw, that is so touching and beautiful and exquisite and magnificent ;) my favourite so far (as you can see) I understand the -pride of achievement ;P perfect.

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »