Reviews for Here Without You
chlark4 chapter 23 . 2/29/2008
Alex going home. I am excited. I have a suspicion of sorts but I am not going to reveal it yet. I am holding my cards right now until I know for sure. I will just say post more soon.
YaneDirnt20 chapter 22 . 2/28/2008
YAY! They got the evil dude! WoOt! _ Can't wait to see how Bobby reacts to Ross in the next chapter!
chlark4 chapter 22 . 2/28/2008
Ooh Alex coming back, right? Yay. I am so excited. Goodbye Killman and happy trails. Post more soon.

Yeah short but what more can I say.
LOCISVU chapter 22 . 2/28/2008
Does that mean that Alex will be coming home right?
chlark4 chapter 21 . 2/26/2008
Well at least someone knows who Alex really is and it was weird hearing her being called Goren and not having Bobby answer. I wish I could suggest but I am not a writer. If I was I would be writing them and not reading them. I would love for Pearson and Bobby to meet. That would be interesting. Just a suggestion. Post more soon.
LOCISVU chapter 21 . 2/26/2008
Have him try killing Bobby and his son when all of a sudden,Alex to the rescue!Seriously,let Alex come home.
LOCISVU chapter 20 . 2/26/2008
Please let it be good news so Alex can go home!
YaneDirnt20 chapter 21 . 2/26/2008
idk...but what I do know is that I love these past couple chapters...the Donny intro was totally unexpected...I really hoped it was Alex, but of course Donny's cool too! Really like the fact that he's gonna be a cop like Bobby, but hopefully he doesn't do anything stupid with those other cops...*sigh* anyways...just hope that Alex comes back home soon!
chlark4 chapter 19 . 2/25/2008
Okay 2 chapters. And not a woman but Donny. Interesting. Love that he has a baby and is a cop or detective. Whatever works. I want Alex back. *sobs* I miss her. Ian got to see Bobby's bad side and an interrogation. Cool or not cool, however you look at it. Looking forward to more. Post more soon.
jagglebells chapter 18 . 2/25/2008
This is great, but I hope we get to see Alex soon. I hope that Ian gets to be reunited with her son. It's not fair to either of them. Update soon!
LOCISVU chapter 19 . 2/25/2008
I hate it when a child is growing up without 's lucky at least that he has his dad.
Alliani chapter 19 . 2/25/2008
great chapters, but man i wished it was alex who he saw at the park!
LOCISVU chapter 18 . 2/25/2008
It's great that Bobby's nephew had his life turned around.I hope he keeps up the good work.
LosingTrack chapter 17 . 2/9/2008