Reviews for Here Without You
jagglebells chapter 17 . 2/9/2008
I can't imagine how hard it would be to leave her son for 5 years. I've been waiting for this update! I wonder how Ian will react to seeing his mother again?
chlark4 chapter 17 . 2/9/2008
Shame for ending it there. Who did he see? Alex? Nicole? Who? God you're killing me here. My God you take me back to my childhood. Underdogs? I actually remember those. And I gave them to my kids. Love that Ian is such a genius and doesn't need much watching around the house. Post more soon.
LOCISVU chapter 16 . 1/31/2008
That's sad that Ian is growing up without his mother.
chlark4 chapter 16 . 1/28/2008
I loved this chapter and Ian being a genius. I always knew if Bobby ever had kids they would be very smart. Glad they got a lead on the family. Hope Alex gets to come home very soon.

On the ideas for stories, I am up for anything you write. I will read pretty much anything B/A as long as it is shippy.
LosingTrack chapter 16 . 1/28/2008
Love it! Update soon!
Alliani chapter 16 . 1/28/2008
i don't mind the time jump much, Ian gets to play a bigger role now. Hopefully alex gets to come home soon!
YaneDirnt20 chapter 16 . 1/28/2008
hahaha...Bobby as superman...sounds interesting...lolzz...go for it...and love the chappy...Ian sounds like such a good kid...
LOCISVU chapter 15 . 1/26/2008
Busted!I hope that Alex gets out of the WPP soon and fast.
chlark4 chapter 15 . 1/26/2008
I understand 5 years because if this family is a mob family they can be very hard to shut down. They have connections and family ties. Very understandable. Is Ian 5 in this chapter or the next chapter. He isn't talking like a 5 year old now that I can remember. My kids are older than that but my memory fails me sometimes. Ross is not a happy person over all of this marriage and child thing but I think he may get over it in time. He is seeing Bobby in a whole new light and I think he likes it. Anyway enough out of me. Post more soon.
YaneDirnt20 chapter 15 . 1/26/2008
oo ok..that works for me...lolzz...good chapters...and cant wait to read the next one!
Alliani chapter 15 . 1/25/2008
I liked how you had Ross call them out on the witness proctection thing, that helped for my understanding. I know you're skipping ahead in time, but it's too bad they couldn't have just put Bobby in protection too. hopefully ian will remember his mom! great chapter!
charmed2be chapter 15 . 1/25/2008
Great story so far.
chlark4 chapter 14 . 1/25/2008
She has to leave. Geez. I understand why but only 2 days with them just isn't long enough IMO but I guess the choice between dying and staying alive you take the latter. Great chapter. Loved it. Post more soon.
Alliani chapter 14 . 1/24/2008
I like the idea and premise for this story, and i like your writing! The one thing that gets me is how much contact Alex and Bobby have while she's supposed to be in witness protection. and she can break cover but has to go back? otherwise, Ian is adorable, and I hope you continue writing this story!
maria chapter 13 . 1/22/2008
please carry on with the story i love it. i have really enjoyed reading it.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »