Reviews for Here Without You
YaneDirnt20 chapter 13 . 1/21/2008
i like this chapter...you did a really good job with it! keep writing cause this is a great story soo far!
chlark4 chapter 13 . 1/21/2008
Personally I think it is perfect the way it is but I just read them, I don't write them. Maybe getting an opinion from someone that actually writes them can help better. If I had some kind of imagination, maybe I would write them. Anyway about this chapter, I loved it. Ian is going to be a genius. He recognized Alex as Mom and only took a couple of minutes. I think Bobby will tell Mike the whole thing once he sees him. I think Mike is a lot closer friend than Ross is IMO. I think Mike should have known first but that's not important now that it's happened this way. Post more soon.
eames47 chapter 13 . 1/21/2008
I think you should definitely continue this...Alex's life is still in danger, right? You can't end it without us knowing what happens to her! LOL! But you are the author so I won't tell you what to do. :)
Sango2 chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
Love your story, well written. Update soon. ;)
LeaveIt chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
I think it's a great end to the chapter. Really enjoying this story - keep those updates coming please.
eames47 chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
Wow! What a treat to have a new story with 12 whole chapters to read! Made my day! Keep this going, I love it!
chlark4 chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
Holy mary mother of God. What a story, so far. I love it. I am not used to 12 chapters at once but I love it. Witness protection program is very interesting although I see the threat coming back to bite her in the butt now that she is back in NY, although I probably would have done that same thing if it was me. Glad that Bobby told her parents about Ian and that she wasn't dead. Hope the dept doesn't ream them both for being married w/a child. They work so well together and the dept should see that. Post more soon.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4