Reviews for An Oath Unbroken
oh thats deep but that is still beautiful
BluePhoenix21 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
What a very cool story...

Talk about the blind leading the blind! Here you have shown a young Catti-brie, so very astute in understanding people and with the profound ability to help Drizzt over the years, yet so very inexperienced and innocent in the ways of handling yourself in marriage... asking the opinion of, and asking help from, her dearest friend -a drow with no decent upbringing at all, who also is inexperienced on the matter of profound problems in marriage.

Two children making their way through a confusing world without anyone to turn to! It highlights so clearly that neither has had the upbringing necessary to prepare them personally for their own lives, no matter their remarkable skills in adventuring and battling tremendous foes.

I love it!
Jack The Bard chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Sweet goodness of fun! UN! we need more stories like this one. un. SWETY!
Dreamingsinger chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wow. What more can I say? Amazing very good story. I'm going to read more of you fanfics now if you have any others. I hope that she leaves, I really do. All the signs revielved in the story were not signs that the marrage would likely ever become a happy one. Great job of writing the situation dealing with soemthing as serious.
Darth Ixnay chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This is exactly what I believe would happen if Wulfgar had not died. You touched a very difficult matter here, because this is basically how most abusive relationships start. And as painful as it is to see a woman like Catti-brie nearly broken, this was very well done.

I wonder if you are going to write a follow-up to this one-shot. It would be interesting to see how this situation could be resolved (or not).

Once again, good job. It's really haunitng. And it goes straight to my favourites.
Tiggermyk chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Very good. I think my only complaint would be that it took me a bit off guard when Catti suddenly buried her face in her hands and began weeping, because you'd given no indication that she was holding back tears. And purely grammatically, you can delete the two quotation marks between "decide" and "Oh" in "...Dumathoin to decide.” “Oh Drizzt,” she looked..."

But again, a very good AU one-shot, and definitely something you can build upon. And since I'm not sure I've read an AU where Catti had married Wulfgar, it'd be something different that I'm sure you could pull off. _
PhantomBoo chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
one-shot should be considered a crime.

BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE AND WHAT WILL COME NEXT ! anyway , I'll live with it XD