Reviews for Presents and Memories
MyAlias chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Aw, another adorable one. I've always been interested in the father/daughter bond that Luke/Rory have, and it's great to see a well-written story exploring that. Nice job!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aw! that was adorable...it was so sweet...the 23rd birthday one was so cute...very luke...i loved it!
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aw! So sweet! I loved seeing all about the many different birthday parties Rory's had, and how Luke had been there for all of them since they'd met him! Great job! :D
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
You're amazing Java. I love that both Lorelai and Luke came to see Rory on her birthday, and also that the fact that having Luke in her life permanently was the true meaning of a birthday present.
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Oh, Java! That was so sweet! I want to strangle Christopher! Haha, anyway, I really really really liked it! Luke is such a sweetheart!
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I love luke and rory father daughter bonding fics. great job. :)
Disneygrl2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This made me cry (but in a good way!) I love Luke and Rory father-daughter fics because everyone knows he was WAY more of a father than Christopher (yuck!) was... I loved this fic!
Javalava86 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Very cute :) Nice work
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aw, this was adorable Java! I absolutely loved it. You captured the Rory/Luke relationship throughout all of Rory's birthdays perfectly. I loved the father/daughter bonding. It was so cute. Great job :)
glo1196 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
aw, that was so sweet. I loved it!
swimmerluver chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This was a really great story. I think that you're an amazing writer. I've loved all of your stories. Keep writing!

Curley-Q chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aw, I love it
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Java, that was fabulous. You captured it so well, really - I'm in love with it. And it's the perfet birthday present for Stella (early happy b-day!) because Luke plus some Rory bonding time equals pure awesome and gushing.
justjean chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
What an incredibly sweet story and perfectly written to grab my heart. The birthday tradition of Lorelai to snuggle up to Rory to re-tell the story of her birth is iconic. I love the way you carry the tradition forward spurred on by Luke's commitment to honor Rory and Lorelai's close bond.

You have successfully shown how Luke (through actions not words) will always consider Rory to be his daughter and visa versa. Perfect!
Copop chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Great one. I loved it.

Luke is a father to Rory, period. More than her biological one ever was, is, or will be.

He loves Rory like his own, and that's amazing.

Great job :)