Reviews for From The Ashes of a Strawberry
Revolation chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
nice
kazetsukai chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
love the story... but I have a tip for you. put more spacings! that way, it'd be easier to read. :)
musicallady1 chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
This was a lesson Ichigo had to learn the hard way. No wonder Isshin is all serious now. I hope goofy dad shows back up soon; he's pretty funny. Keep up the good work.
musicallady1 chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
I can't believe he absorbed Ichigo into the sword. I'm sad now. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.
whoami chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
it's interestin...plz update...so we can c how the story progresses...r u actually going 2 follow the vague storyline of bleach or is this gonna b completely ur own plot? anyway update plz
Nefarious Seraph 13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I love this! You're a great author so please update soon! ToushiroXKarin forever! XD
Lustre Purgez chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I like it but Ichigo's not really gonna die, right? I mean, he only got sent to Hueco Mundo and even if he died he'd go to Soul Society, right? Also, will Yuzu and Karin have any pairings, like Jinta or Toushiro? And wouldn't it make more sense if they died, too? Then the entire family and maybe their friends too can live in Soul Society! Of course, it is your story.
Vashkoda chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Interesting beginning. I'm not sure how the two could change to shinigami form on their own, but maybe it will be explained later?