Reviews for Murder in the MidWest
Mustard Lady chapter 2 . 9/20/2017
Carter Sweeney dead? Suicide? No way! I don't believe that for a minute. Of course, it could've been his sister, or worse, someone who hates Mark more than Carter Sweeney! Who else could that be but Malcolm Trainor? Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions.

Jesse, "I'm too old for broccoli." Nice one. Yes, I'm a big Jesse fan too.
Mustard Lady chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Mark is so gracious. Family scenes with these guys are great in stories or in episodes.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
Oh no! Jesse! I hope he's gonna be all right!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Great story. Can't wait to see how jealous Steve will deal with Jesse. Looking forward to more!
Liz1983 chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
As long as it's Jesse orientated I want to see it!

It'd be nice to see more of Jesse's relationship with his mother, bit of angst.

But also liking where this love triangle is going.

Whatever, we just want to see another update!
animal8 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Great story, I love the way you subtly show how both Jesse and Steve like the same person. Also how you show Steve's feeling before he realises who she is. Post again soon!
lebettes chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
Please keep this wonderful story going and post again soon. You have left us hanging for too long, this is a great story,please continue as soon as you can.
Liz1983 chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Do my eyes decieve me or do I spy an update!

Oh, do I wish I was doing that jigsaw puzzle with Jesse or what... :p

Looking forward to seeing the next part!
freakygirlhere chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Another good chapter, and I like the hints you write in, for example, I'm curious as to how the phone call between Jesse and his mum will (if) be involved. Keep it up.
bj lucas chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
Great chapter, Loved Steve's meeting with Amilie, I could just picture it all. this is so great, can't wait for more, you're a great writer.

Liz1983 chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
Uh-oh, seems Steve and Jesse are going to have a fight on their hands!

Loving it so far, the characters are true to the show, and Jesse seems to have stolen my Christmas Grinch crown...

Update soon!
freakygirlhere chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
I don't know about other readers, but I'm certainly relived and enjoying the pace this is taking - I would hate for it to all be rushed out in a couple of chapters. So keep it up and don't feel the need to rush.
bj lucas chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
ooh, very very good chapter. Looking forward to more, this so great and I love it! hurry bck with more as soon as you can.

JesseTravisfan chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Nice to find this story being updated this soon. : Just keep going, I like this story. :)
bj lucas chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
great chapter, I always love seeing the entire 'family' together very much looking forward to more, lovin it!