Reviews for Ties That Bind
Ryo54321 chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
its seems uncomplete, even though you have the story posted as a complete piece I suggest you write just one more chapter for closure. kinda ruined the story if you end it like this.
Nate and Jake chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
I love the story so far. Update very soon. I can't wait to read more.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
AW great story hun!

id have never guessed you had any trouble writing this fic hun-it all fits and its great

your really a talented author hehehe

lol ideas?

well...erm...you could erm, have where Sam has just told them bout the dream like you ended here, and then bobby might know aomething that keeps certain dreams on people and feeds off emotions-mustv been there with the demon dean scene thing and its been feeding off sam-thats why hes alwasy cold...

then they could all go out and find it, and see their fears..i dunno

lol

where were you planning on taking this story? or do you just make it up on the spot like me lol x
Mockingbyrd chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
good chapter! Can't wait for more!
friendly chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
good job.. that was really good..
LoupGarouAngel chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
Great chapter,I love how descriptive and emotional this story is,keep up the good work!
ephiny63 chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
Hey Hon

just found this little story of yours and finished reading all 5 chapters. I understand what it is like wrestling with a storyline, not sure if you are going on the right direction or if it needs to just finish naturally. The only thing I can suggest is to go back to your summary and original idea. Perhaps the first chapter, and go over exactly what you wanted to do with the original idea.

Rereading the summary often helps, getting yourself back on track so to speak, personally I really hope that you continue with it for a bit longer. Perhaps have the demon return and actually have Sam acting out his dreams? You could make it really angsty with Sam and Dean, fighting over who , what and where with the dreams.

Hope these suggestions help a little.

Overall I am really enjoying the story and am eagerly awaiting another update.

hugs Shelly
poisonivykiss chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
I need to know what happens next! Update!
Kaewi chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
I'm glad you're continuing this. You're right: things are never simple with these boys. I'd love to see more consequences from the cold exposure, maybe? Anything you come up with will be great.
friendly chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
good job. can't wait for more
6supernatural666 chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
aww! poor Sammy! and Dean too, both those boys need help! i cant wait for the next chapter.

~Angel
PassPtOfObsession chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Nicely done. Can't wait for more!
LoupGarouAngel chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Aww,poor Sam...Darn kid is always gettin' himself in chapter yet again,can't wait for the next one!
poisonivykiss chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
I love fics where Demons mess with Sammy's head, and this is no exception, I love this! Can't wait for the next chapter.
skag trendy chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Yes, speaking from experience hypothermia isn't much fun.

But I'm guessing that this is only the start of Sam's troubles?

Looking forward to the next part.

Kind regards,