Reviews for Moondance
Raphlez chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Beautiful gave me chills :D
Daylight Dreamer JJ chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This is really adorable! I really wish I could listen to the song right now, but I can't atm. I'm going to later though!
jj chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
nice one
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I loved it,
MarlinspikeHall chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Perfect in every way. Awwww... I thoroughly enjoyed this.
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
i'm not quite sure but i think this is the first time I read about Kakashi singing... I like it... Thanks for sharing...

Ja,

adah!
DocSawbones chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
God this was so cute! It's all domestic and lovey dovey and adorable and sweet and romantic and a whole bunch of other words that express love and nonsense. It made my heart warm and fluttery and I squealed and then he started singing and I listened to the song while he did it and then my heat melted into a puddled in the face of such sweetness and I smiled a dopey smile. And they're all being domestic and shit and GOD I CAN'T STOP RAMBLING CAUSE THIS IS CUTE AND FLUFFY AND ROMANTIC AND GUH! ALkdlkfl; and words can't express how much this made me happy with love and now I want to bake cookies and do the dishes and Iruka should totally be wearing an apron cause it would totally fit and I don't know why and this fic is just this side of disgustingly sweet. And you're amazing for having written this! And I'm speechless, which is okay cause my fingers can type, but there are still no words good enough to express how amazing you are and how much praise I want to give you.

Okay, I've calmed down some so now time for some constructive criticism (if I can even call my blubbering that) So I absolutely love how this isn't exactly a song fic. It is a fic with a song in it and the way you incorporated it by having Kakashi actually sing the lyrics but still have it formatted like a paragraph rather than separating the lyrics from the story. It makes the song seem more connected into the story and the atmosphere rather than as a separate piece, it continually flows. So props for that. I also like how you didn't use all the lyrics, it helped keep it all flowing and connected. I also really really love how you have the domestic atmosphere going on and it doesn't feel fake or artificial, it's like getting a peek into someone's relationship without it feeling stilted or awkward and without a background story. And you do it with simple statement and simple actions. You also don't include any necessary details. You kept it simple and that simpleness just added to the atmosphere. It was all very nicely done.

Well congrats, you blew my mind with a domestic scene and sweet romance and no sex in sight, it takes a very talented person to do that! Now I'm going to reread this, melt into (another) pile of goo and then go read more of your fics (or go to bed cause it's late)
JOYA chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
ah its so beautiful, you know?
selada chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
oh thats so beautiful, so romantic. i love it.
33003300 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
After reading this fic a while back this song has become one of my favorites. Every time I listen to it I can't help but smile. Good job.
Koneko-Haru-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
wow! that was beutiful
Bandelero-Casanova chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Oh wow, so gorgeous! An absolutely fabulous Kakairu fic, it's adorable! Excellent work, you picked such a beautiful song too.
Sabeke chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
LOL

I was listening the song while I read your story

it's really nice
Kuroda Miharu chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
beautiful fic, just as all of your others

thank you for all the beautiful fics!
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Awsome! So sweet and cute! Good job!