Reviews for I Declare This Meeting Closed
Omar chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Good fic. In retrospect, I'm a Gary/Sam shipper. Back when I was watching the series, girls were the furthest thing from my mind.
SexySloth chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I loved it! Very sweet, a perfect little moment between my favorite characters. Thanks for this!
Ice Is Nice chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This series is so awesome, I remember watching it as a kid along with Goosebumps, but that was a while ago and since Nicklodeon stopped showing it I forgot all about AYAOTD until like a few days ago. The 90s were the best when it came to kids shows! So after re-watching a few eps on Youtube I stumbled upon this lovely story. The first gen was awesome especially Gary! Even though he did come back for the silver Sight it would have been great to see the others. Oh this story makes me feel nostalgic!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That was super cute and u should do more!
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Nice, I used to love this show as a kid.
Mrs. Data chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This was perfect! You capture how Gary and Sam were, awkward, adorable and sweet. I love it whenever someone writes a good fic about one of my favorite pairings. I appreciate how you to took the time to make sure that the grammar and puncuation were proper. Well done!
Razzmatazz Lady chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was very sweet. :) Good work; I like his threat to reconsider if she fell asleep during his story.
hhcoolmv1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Hi again! do you think you could write a kiki and frank one?
TKGGgirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Nice story! I always thought they were so cute and it was too bad that the members of the Midnight Society were not what the story was all about, lol. Anyway, sweet story.
hhcoolmv1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I liked it, but maybe next time make it a bit longer? i'm not saying it wasn't good, it was. I like Are you afraid of the dark too! i'm only 14, so i probably wasn't even born when this was made, but they still showed on the tv for a while. and i found them on google videos. I first saw it when i was 8. and have you seen the episode "The tales of the lost souls?". Message me back on my profile!
It'sAblusBitch chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
What was the point of this story? They didn't even fornicate! You should write a sequel where they bone.

PS: Please get a life. If you have time to write awful fanfiction for a canceled 90's flashback, you have time to get laid.

Love,

Albus
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Sweet... I wouldn't mind a full-fledged fic with the characters and not just the STORIES from the Midnight Society...
Lila Caffee chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Very cool story. i
Aradia2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Very Cute
OuranManiac1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I love this story, its so cute. I like it. Are You Afraid of the Dark is my favorite show. I bought all of the seasons on DVD from Ebay and I love it so much.