Reviews for The Price
Delena-Spuffy chapter 14 . 11/7/2011
I luv this story please update its amazing
BekaRoo chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
I really really like your story and I hope you continue it :D
Blaise de C chapter 13 . 10/25/2008
I've really been enjoying this story. Just one problem - you seem to have gotten confused between chapters 12 and 13 as to who is talking with Harry about the Manor and Sinodel. In chapter 12 it's Sirius and in chapter 13 suddenly it's Remus instead.
DukeBrymin chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Another good chapter-I'm happy to see someone finally taking an interest in Harry's abuse at the Dursley's hands.

I'm especially enjoying the Sirius/Cordelia plot line.

Keep up the good work.
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
Oh good, Ginny forgives Harry for his ill-timed sense of humor, and Arthur is being able to handle things like a good person, rather than reacting emotionally. I'm really enjoying this one-It's keeping me up rather late on a night I should be in bed.
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
So, Harry is discovering exactly what is going on with himself and Ginny-very nice. Interesting that they are in the more advanced form of the bond.
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Oh, my questions from last chapter were certainly answered very well.

Poor Harry, putting his foot in his mouth so spectacularly with Ginny.
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
So, a sworn life debt and betrothal contract-I would think that Harry would have some physical evidence of this too-maybe he just hasn't noticed it?

And I love the tattoo-very symbolic.

Does Ginny realize the significance of her dreams? Harry doesn't seem to.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Beautiful start! I love the words of the oath that Ginny makes-they're very poetic.
azphxbrd chapter 14 . 4/20/2008
A good story so far. Keep up the creative story line.

AZPHXBRD
CiA1 chapter 14 . 4/7/2008
damn... liked the story... until you got Draco in the story as anything other then a fod note :(

Pre draco 4 out of 5

after 3 out of 5

Sorry

Christian

Denmark
witchINtheMaKiNg chapter 14 . 4/7/2008
Snape is not bad and was not against the light side! Please don't make him bad...
PotterHeadsAnonymous chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
OOH! A cliffhanger, you evil person you, can't wait for more.
rasul chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
nice chapter. keep up the good work. update soon.
rasul chapter 13 . 4/6/2008
nice story. ia m confused about the potter/evans manor. it looks like it the evans manor since its in the elven realm. on the other hand u keep mentioning that james had the portkey ring not lily so how can it be the evas manor. also if its the potter manor how is it in the elven realm since they had no connection to the elves.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »