Reviews for The Price
nayin17 chapter 8 . 5/31
Oh this is getting better
nayin17 chapter 7 . 5/31
This is good but the chapters are short
nayin17 chapter 6 . 5/31
Finally, there will be something to be done about Harry's living with the Dursley's.
Delena-Spuffy chapter 14 . 11/7/2011
I luv this story please update its amazing
BekaRoo chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
I really really like your story and I hope you continue it :D
Blaise de C chapter 13 . 10/25/2008
I've really been enjoying this story. Just one problem - you seem to have gotten confused between chapters 12 and 13 as to who is talking with Harry about the Manor and Sinodel. In chapter 12 it's Sirius and in chapter 13 suddenly it's Remus instead.
DukeBrymin chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Another good chapter-I'm happy to see someone finally taking an interest in Harry's abuse at the Dursley's hands.

I'm especially enjoying the Sirius/Cordelia plot line.

Keep up the good work.
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
Oh good, Ginny forgives Harry for his ill-timed sense of humor, and Arthur is being able to handle things like a good person, rather than reacting emotionally. I'm really enjoying this one-It's keeping me up rather late on a night I should be in bed.
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
So, Harry is discovering exactly what is going on with himself and Ginny-very nice. Interesting that they are in the more advanced form of the bond.
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Oh, my questions from last chapter were certainly answered very well.

Poor Harry, putting his foot in his mouth so spectacularly with Ginny.
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
So, a sworn life debt and betrothal contract-I would think that Harry would have some physical evidence of this too-maybe he just hasn't noticed it?

And I love the tattoo-very symbolic.

Does Ginny realize the significance of her dreams? Harry doesn't seem to.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Beautiful start! I love the words of the oath that Ginny makes-they're very poetic.
azphxbrd chapter 14 . 4/20/2008
A good story so far. Keep up the creative story line.

AZPHXBRD
CiA1 chapter 14 . 4/7/2008
damn... liked the story... until you got Draco in the story as anything other then a fod note :(

Pre draco 4 out of 5

after 3 out of 5

Sorry

Christian

Denmark
witchINtheMaKiNg chapter 14 . 4/7/2008
Snape is not bad and was not against the light side! Please don't make him bad...