Reviews for Changing The Future
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I actually liked the story however much you hated it. i hate when people judge there own stories as good or bad cause even if they say its bad its usually a story that makes me truely think twice.
carnifax chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Firstly, I have to say that I rarely review (so I probably won't review anything else of yours, unfortunately), but I felt the need to when I saw that this story had no reviews yet. There's absolutely no reason that a one-shot as clear, simple and well-done as this should have zero reviews.

I love how you characterized House (even if you dislike it, nyah), and how you wrote the way that he would probably write if he were to contemplate his lonely future. The realization that he needs Wilson is classic, and I adore the way you tied in the "I love you" from 97 Seconds. (I'm also a House/Wilson-er, so maybe I'm a bit biased... heh.)

The Houseisms, especially mentions of The O.C. and the quick Chase-taunts, were spot-on. I really don't see why you "hate this fic," it makes me very happy...

Again, I probably won't review anything else of yours (because I found your profile because of the 13/CTB), but it's all very decent stuff. Never underestimate yourself... (Have you looked around at some other authors lately? Most of this site is, in a word, crap...)

Of yours, this one-shot is my favorite so far. (If you're wondering.)

Ciao ciao,