Reviews for Scars of a Broken Mirror
Guest chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
YOU ARE HANDS DOWN MY FAV SONIC AUTHOR I'M ALWAYS DOWN FOR KNUXOUGE OBVIOUSLY BUT DAMN YOU GOT ME UP IN HERE SHIPPING SHADS & JULIE AND TAILS & CREAM AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON BIG & MIGHTY OKAY but I love your writing I love that you have perfect perfect grammar and your stories are amazing and fantastic never ever ever stop ily ok bye
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
this has got to be my favorite chapter so far like what this was such a roller coaster I loved it
Alex M chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
Please don't leave us in suspense! We NEED to know what is going to happen!
Vigi chapter 18 . 11/9/2012
since your back writing fiction is this gona continue cuz it's great?
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 17 . 3/25/2012
Please update ASAP. It's been almost two years and we're all eager to know what happens next. I especially want to know what happens with Lien-Da and Seraph.
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 18 . 1/19/2012
Do you plan on continuing with this series? I sincerely hope so. I desperately want to know what happens to Lien-Da and Seraph. Please reply and thank you.
Meridian Prime chapter 18 . 1/19/2012
I have read this series right through from Angel of Darkness and Ice, and I have been completely blown away. The sheer scale and quality of your work is astounding; the number of other authors in the fandom with writing as good as this I could count on one hand. Keep up the good work, and I hope the next chapter comes soon!
CharmyXcream14 chapter 18 . 8/31/2011
Wow your a truely amazing author i hope you write another sonic story eventually even if you dont i still love how you made each of the sonic characters and my eyes will eventually heal from all the reading i did because of your storys
MarvellouslyWondrous chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
Due to many happenings over the last year or so, I've fallen out of touch with the Sonic crew (I know, how dare I right :P), but I happened upon your familiar name whilst browsing the Naruto fictions and I was happily reintroduced to the beautiful world you've created for Sonic.

I've spent all day happily immersing myself in your stories like a child rolling around in leaves and it's been a day well spent!

I remember the first time I read Angel of Darkness and Ice, and now that I'm steadily working through your Naruto fics, I can only say your improvement and talent is so tangible in your writing. Your writing is a joy to read; with imaginative plots, colourful characters and a flair for the dramatic, I've fallen in love again a good many years later.

Also, I want to say I'm so so happy for all your hard work being recognised in the Naruto universe - I know how much just one hearty well done can bring on the biggest smile :D.

I'm curious as to whether you'll continue on in the Sonic universe? I can sympathise if the inspiration for it has flown (and if so, I hope it's temporary!) but I just wanted to tell you that, for me, your fics are by far some of the best and my favorite in the Sonic universe and have made me fall in love once more with the blue speedster. I'm bursting with curiosity as to what you have/had planned for them!

I truly do hope you'll continue at some point, but in the mean time, your Naruto fictions are so imaginative and colourful and well recieved! I wish you all the luck in the world with whatever you write! And thank you for reintroducing me to the fandom which I loved so much ! x Bex
Relisys chapter 18 . 7/17/2010
YES! You're still alive! Awesome work as usual. I wonder what a mid-air collision with Athair will do to Rouge's mood (assuming, of course, I've interpreted the last sentence correctly).
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 17 . 4/13/2010
this is the most longest and radical fic i ever read... very emotional too, i love it to bits x3 hope u continue

keep it up x3
Sof.Tmi.Nts chapter 17 . 3/14/2010
Well, I've certainly procrastinated with this review!

Whatever happened to Athair? Unless I've overlooked something, he still hasn't been found, and his absence goes unmentioned. This further highlights the oddity of three stings in the previous chapter. And what of the shrine being temporarily abandoned? All very strange.

Knuckles... what to say? That was quite a... strong reaction for coming up with a good idea; though it WAS a good idea, even if trying to explain why Knecapeon has a second rememberencer to everyone (especially Lara and Tails) without unveiling Esprana is going to be nigh impossible. I wonder if Rouge will back him up or not; she'll probably be the first to find out. Even knowing his reasons, that was a huge decision to make on behalf of his family and friends, and I can't see it being a popular one.

The general antics were funny, seems everyone got off some good lines. Minor error; the title "Chapter 16 – The Highest Goal" should be "Chapter 17 – The Highest Goal". I'm not sure what the Highest Goal is referring to though.

Hopefully the next one will be soon! Thanks for continuing to write!
Sof.Tmi.Nts chapter 16 . 8/2/2009
Apologies for the late review, I first read this chapter on the day it came out (and it was wonderful timing too!)

I found Charmy's 'piece of brilliance' rather... exaggerated? I got the gist while reading that they weren't going to theatrically confess their betrayal of trust to Esp as soon as she walked in the door, yet this seems to be exactly what Vector and Mighty were planning. I can't blame them for the oversight, considering what they've been through recently. Charmy off-handedly pointing out (the obvious), that saying nothing would be more sensible is fine, but for this he gets heaps of praise and then some: "audacious precociousness" and "stroke of genius" felt like an overstatement. Then again, I can see where the characters might be coming from to justify this reaction. It just struck me as very odd when I first encountered it.

It's nice to see Charmy's back in quipping action, and even more amusing to see Esprana being sly about the result of her duel. I wonder how long before she tries that trick again...

I particularly enjoy her internal dialogue, of which up until now there had been a severe shortage. Her enthusiasm for Charmy's Westerns is really cute! I'm still speculating madly on what you're going to do with the plot point of Esp never having heard of Seraph; seeing as how you've directed it away from my original assumption that Esp would meet Seraph and be appalled by what her philosophy truly resulted in. I guess they might eventually cross paths, and Esp would inevitably think 'Gosh, I'm glad I didn't end up like that' or something, but I get the feeling you have something else planned. You've been subtle like this before!

I feel the last few chapters have greatly improved my perception of the Chaotix and their situation since my previous reviews, I guess seeing the process in reverse has helped a lot. Knuckles and Rouge just being married and talking is lovely to read; your attention to detail and scenes which could so easily be cut out or summarised off-hand in a later conversation is, in my opinion, a very positive trait. The same goes for early-morning Amy and Sonic, which was a particularly entertaining scene!

Amazing how you can leave cliffhangers in the middle of a chapter; I never thought a "two-word answer" could be so catastrophic. Initially it makes one wonder what on mobius Knuckles is reacting to, and once the echidna's out of the bag, I have to re-read it to appreciate how consistant the room's desciption is with, though in ommision of, the rhetorical elephant.

While I see the potential emergency, using three stings was seems irresponsible of Knuckles, it's not an immediate life or death situation (or they wouldn't spend 5-10 minutes strategising). I am expecting a reaction from the Chaotix about this; it's not as though they'd ignore two stings.

You've been building up the Rouge and Sonic encounter for ages, and I was thrilled with the delivery - nothing like anything I'd expected! It's such a perfectly absurd interaction, it feels like they'd choreographed the entire thing, though at the same time it's so natural that it couldn't be anything but improvisation! Very well written and devised.

...This is my longest review to date, but this update definately earned it. Can't wait for the next installment!
le dead chapter 15 . 4/13/2009
Bloody cliffhanger!

Amazing chapter though there was one hiccup I saw that was quite hilarious:

"two slices of bread still folded limply over her fingers ~ass~ he hadn’t yet managed to place them in the toaster,"

Just a simple added 's'.

Other then that, this chapter has heightened my anticipation for more.

Though not enough that I would demand you to forsake your precious moments to yourself. That would just be selfish on my part.

Enjoy life! It makes your stories all the more enjoyable from you being able to input your experiences into them. :D

-mariosonic
Sof.Tmi.Nts chapter 14 . 2/15/2009
- Chapter 13:

...was kinda weird. There's an odd tension between the Chaotix which I didn't really pick up during my first reading, and subsequent readings haven't helped much. I understand the logic, but I can't empathise with their situation? I suppose upcoming chapters will make it easier for me.

Blooper: Why did Esp clarify the prounciaiton of 'Do' when Rouge couldn't have been confused by the spelling (she wasn't reading it)?

- Chapter 14:

...was a blast! I don't know where you encountered such a devillish prank, but I'm amazed by how well it was pulled off - I fell for it as blindly as Julie, and laughed (out loud, to my embarassment) as much as Nesi! For a little clairvoyance, I'm hedging my bets on Rouge giving 'Do' a try - it's her only sensible lead. Could have dangereous results though...

What is the origin of "it’s carrots to crests", and what does it mean?