Reviews for Bleeding Out
Kaewi chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
I liked this a lot. It did feel a tad abrupt with the ending, but it covered the important parts nicely. I love it when Dean's guilty, so the fact that John found Sam added even more to that!
Faeith chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
Gosh that killed me when Dean didn't get it that Sam was calling for him -.- Wow... Good story though .
Just Cassi chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Awesome ending! Just how cute Sam can get? By the way, with this read over here, you don't have to worry about your english, cause my is terrible, considering I stop studing 3 years ago and my only contact with the language is internet... See you...
PipkinTwo chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Aw, your finishing? Seriously? No, no, no! Pleasse...? Does pretty please help even more? :) It's a great story and runs well... and I'd really like another chappie, lol.

Thanks for writing

Pip
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
magnificent
Annna92 chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
I just loved the story!

And even though I want more, I think the ending was great and perfect.

Can't wait to read more from you.
Merisha chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Hi kokoda2007 ;0)

What a fantastic fic ... it was brilliantly written and the angst was intense ... I absolutely loved it!

Great work, can't wait to read more of your stories!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Well had to take my gloves off so I could type. Thinking of cutting the tips off some old ones.

Though I really wanted Dean to find Sam, you had already warned me that John would be the rescuer.

Your ending was very good. John didn't need to yell at Dean - he already voiced all of his concern and anger in the following lines, "It's your job to know...one thing...I ask you to do one goddamn thing..." - "That's right, you didn't goddamn think...and now your brother's in the hospital... and God only knows..." - than the worse thing John could say to Dean, "Wait here" as he went to talk to the doctor.

Yet, I did like how John knew he had lashed out at Dean because of stress and worry, but Dean will never forget, just like he has never forgotten the shtriga.

I'm glad that Dean and Sam talked at the end. The last line spoke volumes though. It was a good spot to end your story.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

Until the next time, take care.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Very moving, especially the last few moments with the boys talk - a lot of deep meanings involved.

A nice little fic. Thanks for writing it, and I look forward to more from you.

Hob x
red121 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Really enjoyed this - short and sweet! Thanks so much for the quick update. I really was expecting Dean to find Sam, so it was a nice twist that he just ignored the fact that Sam was back. I thought the John/Dean fallout was fine and not overdone. John chewed Dean out, then felt guilty. Nice job.
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
I like that you ended it like you did! I mean, I know some may like not like that John and Dean didn't have a fallout or a full blown yelling match but...oh well! :D I LOVED the fic!
DontKnowMyName chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
AWE! The ending was cute. I mean it made you want more but it closed it up so nicely! I loved your story and I Can't wait to read the others you have in mind! Great job )
PaulaXan chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Excellent little story, thank you! I didn't mind you ending it where you did and I also think it's fine that Dean and John didn't have a yelling match. I loved how John found Sam and his concern..it was just plain cool. :)

Now go finish more stories, lol.

PaulaXan
Deanaholic1 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
i liked it a whole lot...you did a wonder ful job!
Jessica chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
wow it was a good thing john came home when he did dean didn't pay attention to sam that he didn't hear him it almost cost him his life add more now now and hurry thanks
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »