Reviews for Bleeding Out
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
In light of everything, I don't need the John/Dean face off. I don't think they would have. John's bite did it's damage. Just like on the flashback in the show, John didn't say more. Excellent job!
JenBurch chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Well, I for one, thought this was great - and totally the perfect way to end it!

Dean's guilt will clearly be with him for a long time to come, but Sam got his chance to point out that he couldn't stop everything. It felt like a real turning point in their lives - and not one I think Dean would like too much. Dean's gonna want to watch out for Sam no matter what he says, but Sam's sort of pointed out it isn't possible and that he's not going to be able to be there to protect him all the time... a lot deeper meaning behind that short conversation than expected, but brilliantly delivered :)

I loved it, hun, you did a fantastic job!
Anjelicious chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Hey that was good. I love Sam angst. :D
snsw25kr14 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
NO! Can you do a sequel? I want Dean and or John to get the bad guy! This was a really enjoyable chapter and long too! I also want to see more angst! Oh what would one more chapter hurt? :)

~snsw25kr14
Arid Tundra chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Yay, another story with hurt!Sam and guilty!Dean :) You're a really good writer, but I have one bone to pick with you - your overuse of these three dots [...] They turn up way too much in speech where you could just as easily use more varied punctuation. I think it's especially silly when you put them in a sentence that's supposed to be a yell - they're used when someone sorta trails off whilst speaking or there's an omission of a word/words in the sentence, not when they're chewing someone out.

I sound like an English teacher :P. Anyway. Please consider what I've just said! And look up ellipsis in the dictionary...
SlumberingMarauder chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
okay, I officially hated/loved this story. I hated it because it was so angst-filled, and that stuff always bums me out. Yet I loved it because, well, it was angst-filled, and somehow I can never get enough..._...I really do love your take on the angst in the Winchester family.

and I think that I could handle reading another chapter or two...*wink wink*..._
JoyofReading chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Now you know me. I love the angst, but I also love the sequels. So ending here worked for me. No need to apologize about not responding to reviews. I get your busy and am glad if you had to do something you wrote another chapter. I'm looking forward to your next fic!
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Great chapter, John sure had great timing with his return. Loved the way he acted with his little boy. Also loved the brotherly interaction once again. Too bad it is over but I can't wait for the next story! Hugs, Vonnie
astalder27 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
OMG I love it! So sweet, i love it when Dean and Sam have chick flick moments! Great job, I cant wait for more stories!
bally2cute chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
It's good sometimes to read something that doesn't have a huge fallout...This ended well, without questions, but the last line was kinda sad to me...Great story, and I'm looking forward to what you have next!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
hehe you dont need to have a Dean and John fall out hun the story yove wrote so amazingly speaks for itself x

your truly talented, thanks for sharing that to give angst and that lil bro comfort heheh x

thanks hun

great story!

your incredible!

and no need to get back to my review, just ask that you know how amazing your own words and talent are x
AnickaMarie chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Great ending. And while you could have gone into the John & Dean fallout like you said, I think where you ended it works very well too.
fullmetaldevil chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Cute ending. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next.
SamaStar chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
I really enjoyed your story but the ending lack something. You had this cute little brother moment and I felt that you just cut it off. But it was still a good read.

thanks

Sama
supernaturalmydreams chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Good story! Yes a John-Dean screamfest would have been nice, but I still really enjoyed the story. I think ending it where you did was sufficient enough. I hate when a story loses it's angst and drama but I feel like I have to finish reading it. I always lose my interest for it then. I don't know what you could do to even continue the story other than write about Sam's recovery and maybe a John-Dean screamfest, but I don't think you should and its not like hundreds of other stories don't include a Sam recovery or a John-Dean fight, so I don't think it's necessary to write again. The story already had it's climax and extending it would only hinder my opinion of it. Try to finish 'Accidents and Mishaps'. It is the only story you have written that I haven't read yet, but I am a little apprehensive to start it if it is not complete becuase I know how much I get into your stories. I have loved all your stories so some sequels would be cool too.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »