Reviews for Bleeding Out
friendly chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
great job.. can't wait for more
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Great new story! I love that you kept it true to the fact that when they fight one or both get hurt. Glad the new chappy is finished and can't wait to read it too! will catch you soon. Make Dean stop being so pigheaded it always hurts Sam.

Thanks for the read.

Kris.
dffd chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
cant wait for more, please hurry! love this!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Wow, very dramatic beginning. I think we are in for a lot of Sammy hurt and Dean guilt. I can't wait for the next chapter, hugs, Vonnie
jensenfan4ever chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Awesome start! I'm really looking forward to read more your limp!Sam writing :)
Trish62 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Nice start, hope to see more soon.
Alice chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
please tweak fast. please. XD that was cool, i never really read any fics with sam and dean argueing! i like it... TWEAK AWAY. hopefully soon though cause...im not gonna have internet in a few hours. anyhoo, great job!
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Good story so far. I always love stories where Sam thinks Dean hates him. I don't know why. Update soon.
mshobgoblinxyahoo.co.uk chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Oh, great start. I can see Dean angry adn 'losing' his cool in front of Sam just because Sam was in the way at the time. Nice attack on Sam as well. Looking forward to reading the next part.

Hob x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
WOW that's awesome
ames 449 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I dont think you need to worry too much about the whole Dean/Sam argument being disliked. I'm very close to my siblings and we argue worse than that and about stuff even more menial. It doesnt stop the love though. I really liked the start of this story. You threw us straight in with the action and hurt and I cant wait to see what happens next. Sam, international beacon for trouble, Dean big brother protector. All will fall back into normal parameters as soon as Dean realises Sam's bleeding all over the place. I really want that second chapter now!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I'm no expert, but that's gonna sting in the morning mate!

Poor old Sam eh? And Dean's in for a nasty shock!

Chapter 2 ready yet? isitisitisit?

Kind regards,