Reviews for Secure
S'moresForMooses chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Beautifully written
periberi chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
If only reviews like this, would encourage you to write more.

This short piece is very powerful; and very interesting, considering Nanao and Shuuhei never really interacted except in the omake lawl, but amazing amazing powerful piece. I truly loved it.

It makes a Nanao/Shuuhei fangirl like me get high and drunk in Shuuhei/Nanao crack. Thank you very much.
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
well done, i enjoyed reading this.
Creeper J chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Pretty good.

-GOTCM
jindouji chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I was not expecting this when I began reading, but I definitely enjoyed it! It’s an unusual paring, but in no way does that take away from the story itself. Great job, I hope this story makes you proud.
Genkai Lady chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I cannot express how relieved I am that no spontaneous human combustion occurred in this one. XD

I really loved this piece. The sex wasn't graphic, but more matter of fact. That makes it far more titillating, I think. I doubt men want to imagine "rosy mounds" when they can have actual "breasts." (As a female, I have to say I certainly appreciated the description of the male anatomy.) This was subtle character development and an excellent example of how intimate scenes should be written, so I encourage you to write about, oh, a million more of these for the fandoms to clamor over.
remember7 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
0.o Whoa. You're right, those two characters aren't linked at all, but you sure made me want them to be!
tonraq chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Hawt. And the last two lines just make the whole thing perfect. Gonna check your other stories to see if there's maybe a linking fic...a girl can dream :P
shinghua chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Kinky ;)

Who was the guy supposed to be?
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
like it hate the pairing...i think if it were Jyushiro there could ahve been a story to it..like other chapters..but i was thinking nanao and shunsui the entire time until the last line...but i still liked it
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I'm a Shunsui Nanao fan so this was a little hard for me to read. Gut you took the time to write something so i'd be rude not to review such a good fanfic just because I don't like the pairing. It was good.
Good Morning Zombie chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
hm

i like it :D

keep going!

shuuhei is so hot and nanao is amazing!

great pairingg.