Reviews for Paper Walls
mabidiso chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oooooh, awesome sexual tension. Only thing I'd have liked to see added: when you wrote that Sasuke's temper was so frayed that he snapped at poor shy Hinata, I pictured him cradling her face in his hands and giving her a lovely kiss in apology. That would have sent several ninja to the moon fueled by vastly different engines.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
awesome!
mewmewgodess chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Loved this one-shot! The plot was really good, and I loved the ending. Some parts were pretty vague, but that just added to the feel of the story. Loved the entire story, beginning to end!

-MewMew
kasmo chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
It was amusing to read Neji and Sasuke's interactions with each other. The subtle building of their relationship was nice.
Red Sky at Morning chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
i loved it. both sasuke and neji were very IC and i agree with anabel sinclair about this being too good to be a oneshot.
Shiragikun chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
xD Sasuke, ever the Prince of Darkness... :) At least Neji beat Sasuke a couple of times, or else Sasuke's ego would have been horrendous.

Descriptive parts on the spars, but I still can't get over the SasuNaruness that sort of defeated the feelings behind the SasuNeji...Hmm...

Lovely ending. Loved it. ;D
Dorku No Renkinjutsushi chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Your Neji continues to make the shallow fangirl in me scream and melt into an incoherent puddle.

Amusingly enough, your Sasuke does something awfully similar.

So, in summary...guh.
trishika chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
man, the unresolved sexual tension here is incredibly well-written. i really enjoyed this. well done. :D
BellaLugosi chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
WOW. THIS FIC WAS ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT. ALL OF THE CHARACTERS WERE WRITTEN EXACTLY AS YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THEM DONE IN THE SHOW!
anabel sinclair chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This is too good to remain a one-shot...just wanted to throw that out there.

Good job here, really liked the sas-uke centric train of thought and how by contrasting their characters, you really develop Neji.

Now if you'd just consider the off the wall remark..maybe?
Nozomi-sama chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That was great. Fluid, smooth writing with a good amount of description, good characterization, and few errors. I really like that you didn't put in a mass overload of fluffy loveness in this story. I mean, of course I love fluffy loveness, but sometimes it just doesn't work with Neji and Sasuke.

Since this is something you wrote a long time ago, I've got no criticisms because your writing has probably improved quite a bit since you worte this, ne? Erm..so, yeah. It's was quite good. Nice job.