Reviews for An alternate ending to series 2
Robin Hood reader chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I loved that Guy dies here
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I like this way better then the real ending of season 2
x-Stephanie-x-Danielle-x chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hey,

This alternative ending to Robin Hood series two was absolutely amazing. It was truly heart felt and I could really have seen this being the proper series finale.

Even though the way you told Gisbournes death was incredible, I didn't think that now is the right time for Gisbourne to die as he is just such strong character. As well as this, the fact that you said that Marian did love Guy is very true and I believe that but the part about Robin not reacting at all to Marian kissing Guy was not veryaccrate especially if Robin really loves Marian as much as he says he does!

Finaly, I think that you could have made this a truly spectacular seires ending if you had elaborated a bit on Robin and Marian's lives after they had returned to England and told what had happened to the rest of the gang.

Your story was brilliant and even though I dislike the part wher Gisbourne dies I would be a lot more satisfied if this was the ending to the superb 'Robin Hood' series 2!
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
that was so sad :( but its true, this would be better ending.
LadyGisborne89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
omg! that was so heartbreaking and sad and beautiful and tragic! haha. anyway, i really liked it & beleive that that could've happened; not far-fetched at all. but i'm glad guy hasnt died. he IS my fave after all :D
DeathlyElegance chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That end made me think of Harry Potter. In Deathly Hallows, Snape dies, doesn't he, but it turns out he was a good person, and in this, Gisborne dies, and he turns out to be a good person. Snape loves Lily but Lily marries James, Snape's enemy. Guy loves Marian but Marian loves Robin, Robin's enemy. This was really good. They either should have done it that way or my way. (I've written my ending but I can't post it yet because it's part of my story)

I wish they'd done it this way, it would be better than Marian dying.
Daughtry's Pirate Girl chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Very good. I was never a Marian/Guy shipper, but this was a good ending. I absolutely hated the real one. :(