Reviews for Gundam Seed Purpose
HydraG-245 chapter 25 . 6/20/2008
Great chapters once again, I feel sorry for Gekido.

Can't wait till next chapter
Zidane Lightning Saix chapter 25 . 6/20/2008
Ok, I've restraining myself to write revs because the story was truly good until this chapter and this is why:

You are turning Gekido into Setsuna F. Seiei from Gundam 00.

While Gekido still need someone to straight him some manners for some tantrums (like saying that Flay is a whore) he's the bad-ass, hot-blooded character that GS would've needed, instead of the poorly Heero Yui-clone that Setsuna is.

Now, for the good parts, the whole story is creditable in both writing and character development and the Purpose is not so overwhelming, even for a Gundam. Kinda expected to see the Astray Girls in this chapter instead of that idiot Yuna Rona Saran.
BIGGZ1344 chapter 23 . 6/15/2008
After a long wait, a new chapter have arrived

I liked the way how you handled Akushi, and is it just me or is the PInk Princess have a crush on Gekido or is it another type of curiosity, if it's a crush... I can see Gekido running away from a horde of Lacus's Haro army while screaming and cursing like a sailor.

well here's waiting for the next one, keep at it
HydraG-245 chapter 22 . 5/18/2008
Never fail to impress with the fight scenes.

great chapters as well
Akatsuki Leader13 chapter 22 . 5/18/2008
wow! Great chapters. So the ZAFT guy is Stella's brother or something like that? Gekido is starting to remind me of my favorite Gundam Seed characters, Shani, Orga, and Clotho. Going all crazy and bloodthristy like that. I actually can't wait to see Gekido fight the Druggies. I hope you don't kill them off, like in the cannon.

Can't wait for more chapters.
SSJ-Jolt chapter 22 . 5/18/2008
Man... it's like Zack gets his butt kicked more an more as time goes on...

Oh well... once he truely goes all out he'll match even Kira's SEED mode...

Also I was thinking on who Zack could be paired with... who about that red haired M1 pilot?
Akatsuki Leader13 chapter 20 . 5/7/2008
pretty good chapter. gonna be sad to see my OC go but ah well. one thing I noticed in chapter 19, Gekido used a ZAFT MS. in other words, a MS with an OS for coordinators, he shouldn't have been able to pilot it.
BIGGZ1344 chapter 19 . 4/30/2008
From fists, to handguns, to Ocher's and finally their respective units. really there you really know how to right a fight scene do you.

I just laugh when I heard how Andrew and Victor said in a way that a as long as the coffee is alright nothing else matters. Ramba is from UC I take?

Well, Here's waiting for the next one, keep at it
HydraG-245 chapter 18 . 4/30/2008
Nice chapter and funny Akushi being knocked out by a door

looking forward to next chapter and the fight
Akatsuki Leader13 chapter 18 . 4/29/2008
John's too dull! lol!

Wow! Great chapter! I'm interested to see how the final desert battle plays out. And a little interested in what you'll do to my OC. I have to say, Akushi must die a slow and painful death. That's all he deserves. I've never hated a GS or GSD character or OC like him. Shinn and all the members of Blue Cosmos, come close, but they aren't quite as bad as Akushi.

And finally, to General MG. Follow the K.I.S.S. method. Keep It Simple Stupid. (I'm NOT calling you stupid, so don't blast me about that, it's just what it means.) Like SJJ-Jolt said, your character is a Mary Sue. To me, everything about her is just way too over the top and needlessly complex. And there's only three genetic types in Seed, Natural, Coordinator, and Extended, so why are you trying to add this complicated Overman stuff. Again I agree with SSJ-Jolt words about the MS. Too many weapons and too much technology that's either way too advanced or completely non-exsistant in the Seed universe. Like the Weapons and Environmental Vehicular Configuration Matter transporter. When was a transporter invented in the Seed universe? And for the power scources for mobile suits, there's only two kinds, a rechargable battery or a nuclear powered machine with an N-Jammer canceller.

I recommend rewriting your OC to make them a fairly normal person and using technology from the Seed universe instead of trying to force all this other technology and stuff into the Seed universe.
dEaYrEkSness chapter 18 . 4/29/2008
WOW! very interesting chapter! loll i never liked reading rewrites of a show but after reading your's i seem to love them
BIGGZ1344 chapter 18 . 4/29/2008
So the rivals have met face to face, this is bound to be interesting, gotta say though Andy and Vincent's bickering is truly amusing, and I hope Aisha ain't gonna be offed in your story.

and damn, this just shows that Akushi is completely mental, so is he as crazy as Le Creuset's every human must die or Ash Grey's I just like to kill mental? hope you have an ideal ending for this psycho, claiming it take's a strong person to shoot civilians, death is to easy.

To General MG:

Sorry, but the story's location is on Earth there is nothing extraterrestrial in it except for evidence-1 and thats an animal, and due to current tech limitations your MS just isn't plausible enough, the only bio-engineered humans in this era are the coordinators and to a lesser extent the Extendeds.

Like SSJ-Jolt said she is a Mary Sue, and the way you explained Olympus, why not put them in Orb since they have the same ideals
seeds of war chapter 18 . 4/29/2008
I can tell that this fight is not going to end well for both of them.
General MG chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Darn, I was hoping that my OC is going to appear in the Desert Dawn/Watfield story arc. So I'm giving the author, my consent to have my character edited to suit his/her fanfic. So keep going.

As for the rest of you reviewers, here's my rant.

Charity Cuvie is not actually a Mary Sue in terms of super abilities or multi-tasking. She's basically the female version of Chirco Cuvie from the Armoured Trooper VOTOMS TV series (If I were you. I should rent out the DVDs or VHS tapes of that series to understand the Chirco's character development within the story arcs of the series. If you want the shorthand version of the stories, check out the CPM manga 'The Supreme Survivor' and the MAHQ net website or the other internet fan site websites as well.)

Here's short description of what an Overman is - an Overman is basically a human whose molecular body structure is altered by the buffer program of the Quentian matter transportation system when they are reassembled to physical form. What become the altered human is that the human is becomes a psychopathic, eugenically mined, emotionless creature bent towards violent stellar conquest with greater physical body coordination.

Charity and Chirco are basically bio-engineered version of the Overmen in their original form (the original Overmen died out due their refusal to mate with other sentient species that they consider inferior and so they saved what little of their DNA samples to recreate themselves) with machine-biological interfacing technology (basically an organically wireless broadband router) without the greater physical strength and visual enhancement, in the other words, a bare-boned cyborg. They have don't have psonic abilities and so they can't use the Newtype Psycho-Frame system like Amuro Ray can. They can have spatial awareness if you have see the tv battle scenes of the VOTOMS series. As for her singing, that's an extra, she's not Lacus. She's more cheerful than Chirco who brood a lot. As other special abilities, she heal much faster than the usual coordinator and take more physical damage that would a normal human kill instantly but she can die, her reflexes are much faster than a coordinator(i.e. dodging aimed pistol fire at point blank range) and unnatural lucky streak that rivals the Dirty Pair's(i.e. firearm malfunctions occurs more often). As for ageless, that's up to the author but remember she was an Popsicle version of a fully developed fetus so she could have been kept that way for a while until the heads of Olympus decided to revive her.

As for technology, the VOTOM mecha was last minute stuff but the knowledge of it would have come from the space station that came with her. As for the gundam, that gundam isn’t invincible if you have seen the 1st season of 00 Gundam TV series. I just want a superior version of SEED’s Striker packs. Also, something powered it other than a fission powered reactor with an N-canceler device. But that’s up to the author. Also, this is Olympus of Appleseed fame meaning they have technological supremacy that rivals the PLANTs and Orb; they don’t completely trust the Earth Alliance and LOGOS to use it, wisely or tried challenge openly without very nasty reprises from ESWAT that would cripple them. Olympus wants to play the partially neutral party to everyone.
HydraG-245 chapter 17 . 4/25/2008
two great chapters with great action

waiting for next chapter and what Victors secret is (cant figure it out)
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »