Reviews for Gundam Seed Purpose
exia00 chapter 60 . 9/10/2009

Loved Noah's entrance! Thank you for useing him and if it caused problems in the other things you had plan then i'm sorry. Rau just has a plan in plan. Why do get the feeling a certain someone is still alive. Thank you again and can't wait for the next chapter. Also Noah's fate is in your hands.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 60 . 9/10/2009
Welcome back, great chapter. I can't wait to see how the final battle is going to go and I bet it will be better than the canon. Keep up the good work and update soon.
BIGGZ1344 chapter 60 . 9/9/2009
Azrael, Zala, and Uragiri... talk about an unholy trinity, never expected for Zala to have a clone, nor would I expect that Uragiri have a hand in developing the first gundam, then the added mystery of the two "perfect" extended.

On Bhishma, I'll leave it in your capable hands, just if you can make him survive.

Here's waiting for the next chapter!
exia00 chapter 59 . 8/24/2009
Sorry , but I had to make some corrections.

The Guaiz name is Arche Gargoyle not vengeful demon. I didn't mean to put that name because I kinda typed that last review pretty late so I was trying get done quick. Also I'm changeing the power plant to Ultracompact energy battery instead of your arc reactor. That was another mistake of mine. Sorry.
exia00 chapter 59 . 8/22/2009
Hello forgive me for commenting again , but I just wanted to offer this Oc of mine to you if wanted him. Yes I know pretty late for something like this( I blame myself).

Name: Noah Bagal

Nicknames: Demon eyes, Gargoyle of Terror.

Age:24

Genetic type: Coordinator

Allegiance: ZAFT however he is bit of a wild card.

Eye color: Yellow-gold

Hair color/style:Aquamirne, short( Similar to Gin Ichimaru from Bleach)

Personailty: Calm, polite, sacastic, dark, a bit vicous, somewhat poteic.

History: Little is known about Noah's past except he graduted at the Zaft Academy at the top of his class and was once taught by John Alaric. His yellow gold somewhat have demonic leer to them which intmeidates anyone who first meets him and any who are under his quickly rised throught the ranks at the begining of the BV war and know a commander. He was once part of the 11th fleet but left for unkown reasons after the battle of Endyion. Noah is well known for his mockings of even some the most feared people in Zaft like Ash Grey and Diana Kessel. Noah believes that Grey is nothing but a patheic creature who has no goal or plan and is easyily maniupalted to do the most degraed things just to kill. Noah has no problem in killing infact he relishes in just looks down on Ash for his lack of indivialsim. Diana Kessel however he mocks for her loss to a moblie aromor at Endyion and consetly ask her for his help when she up against muiltpe mobile armors. Through he mocks her, he holds respect for her as a commader and pilot. He even is willing to risk himself to get her out of jam. Noah despises Patrick Zala and any solider with Anti natural ideas and views it as patheic fear that they may be surrespassed by the ones they underestimated. However unlike a varies number of commaders and captins , he has no dislike or hate for commander Rau Le creseut. He gets along pretty well with Rau ,but knows his up to something and cousre to see what it is. In his free time he reads multiple biograpys of the late George Gelnn because his cousare to see what the man would think of his fellow coodinators today.

" So your Gekido Jager? Thats an impressive mobile suit you have there. I must admit that it was ashame that you and I didn't meet early on in this war. I would've loved to have fought your Gundam Purpose ,but since it seems fate deciced for you and me to meet know I guess I can enjoy the fact that I get to battle a man who has surpassed coodinators!

Moblie suit type: Customize CGUE

Mobile Suit Name: Garyogle

Mobile Suit color: Blue and Black with a grey bayonet on the hips.

Weapons : ( I'm still learning more about the techonly in seed so figur give me if I doe things wrong)Ma-5a Excuibar sword, two beam sabers at the hips,1x MMI-M7s 76 heavy assault machine gun, 1x long range assault beam rifile.

" If I'm being a annyoance to you then forgive me. Its just after our last incounter I couldn't resist the thrill of faceing you again and seeing at how much an animal I've heard you are. So Gekido Jager so me your power! So if you have the the intstent to surive even after if the battle seems hopeless! Lets see what kind being you are white wolf!

Mobile suit type: ZGMf Y-600 Customize Guaiz

Mobile Suit name : Vengeful Demon

Mobile suit color : Just like the Garygole except without the bayonet.

Weapons:2 x MA-M01 "Lacerta" beam saber ,2 x MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76mm CIWS ,2 x MMI-M15 "Xiphias" rail cannon ,Backpack/subflight lifter:2 x beam cannon , 4 x machine gun , 1x Anti Beam sword, and 1x Arc Anti beam sword. Armor: Phase - Shift

Power Plant: Arc reactor.

Here you, and I'm sorry I added you're Arc technology on the Demon. You change that if you want and I'm sorry for given such simple review as of late you deserve more than that. I hope you like this Solider-ms and I hope you don't kill my oc off, but this your story so do what ever you want to. I'm looking forward for September and just tob e safe Disown I don't own Johan Alaric and Diana Kessel. Apolgeze to Akastsuki Leader 13.
Tsukishima100 chapter 59 . 6/21/2009
Damn that was a kick ass chapter. Zechs and Graham were a big suprise. Although i am kinda confused about the gundams so The suit in the very beginning was based on Amuro's first, and from the way you described the weaponary of the Nensho Kokoro it is based on the Nu gundam and Casvall is like a mute version of Char?
EmperorDraco7 chapter 59 . 6/21/2009
Excellent job on the chapter, nicely done. I can hardly wait to see your version of the final battle. Keep it up.
Hellshadow chapter 59 . 6/20/2009
Awesome, Zechs and Graham. Great writing, and great battles. Keep it up.
exia00 chapter 59 . 6/19/2009
Wow you brought in the two main rivals of gundamwing and gundam 00 main heroes. The fight with Gekido and the druggies was awsome. My two favorite parts were when Logan told Azrel to shutup and when Graham told the druggies that they were obessed, but his the one to talk because he goes all insane trying to surpass Gundams and becomes . That was funny. I'm guess that moebius zero is a Flag. Great chapter.
Kage Bijuu chapter 59 . 6/19/2009
This is the most Epic chapter that I have ever read and Gekido and Clotho making Super Robot War Reference with the Sword that cleaves evil part Epic man Epic.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 58 . 5/21/2009
Things are about to become epic, I liked the conversation between Gekido and Vincent as well as the scene with Athrun and Cagalli. I even liked Kira's dinner with Flay.

I did find a mistake in this chapter though, Blue Cosmos attacked Junius Seven not Heliopolis. I can hardly wait how the battle to come will go. Update soon.
exia00 chapter 58 . 5/20/2009
Burning heart eh.? Very fitting. So it's Gekido vs The Extends. This going to be good.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 57 . 5/14/2009
Great chapter, boy was Gekido insane out there. I wonder what he has in store... Anyway update soon.
Hellshadow chapter 57 . 5/13/2009
Wow. Gekido really shows his pent up rage here. Nicely done. Can't wait to see Azrael's face.
exia00 chapter 57 . 5/13/2009
Dang Gekido's new gundam is badass. Also I'm wondering what Nenshou Kokoro means could tell me. Any way great chapter
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »