Reviews for No One Else Sees
stargatemagic chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I love these fics - ones that show Rodney really isn't that bad a hypocondriac. Thank you so much for posting! This fic makes me so happy. I love McKatie. Although, McKeller's good too.
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Very nice, good job :) Not don't usually like the romantic stuff, but this is very well done!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Good story.
Emowyen chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Hehehe..great story so far...i love how you say "they had only been together for two hours and he never said I love you" and the part "tenderness from Katie and the slight confusion from Rodney." It was so not Katie he has to be Keller! Keller and McKay are such a better couple!
Llanea chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
now see that is what should have happened in the episode!
Llanea chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
wow,wow,wow, he propiosed? she accepted? SWEET! havent seen the ep yet, thats for tomorrow! yay!1
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
very nice, I really love this story, this makes the episode much better for me actually :)
LinziDay chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Great idea!
sammy chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
aww you made me cry. just watched quarantine, and it was unfair that they were teasing rodney that he thought he was getting sick. It could have been his hypoglycaemia!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aw... I like that. *two thumbs up*

I absolutely HATED the way Quarentine ended! It was like Katie was saying goodbye to Rodney for good, not just temporarily. I'll bet we never see her again now. *sigh*