Reviews for Just Like You
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 14 . 3/6
This is just so skshgskdkhxdj

I honestly believe that this is the most developed, well-written, INTERESTING InoDei fic I have ever read. It was put together quite flawlessly, and I really enjoyed the symbolism. I also enjoyed how Ino had to not just turn her back on her clan, but actually fight and destroy them. It's not something you see often and it was an intriguing concept. I also love that Naru becomes at ease with the akatsuki. I can imagine after pulling his bijuu Ino restoring his life, and it would be interesting to see what he would do from there? Leave? Join the akatsuki? There is nothing left for him in Konoha anymore... hmm, you've really made me think with this story! Well done!
AnaUchiha chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Perfect
Kawaii :3
TrueGaaraRose chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
ALL HAIL BLACKCHAOS! Ok, you seriously deserve an award or something because the is honestly the best fan fic I have ever read. I could not stop reading, it was just too amazing. The plot unfolded so cleanly, it was just...wow. Wonderfully written, and masterfully orchestrated. Just Like You has every twist, turn, murder, betral, and passionate kiss to make a story perfect. YOU ROCK,and keep writing!
xInakax chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
I loved your story ;u;

It was so sweet, and I cried! You did a really good job.
Demonic Sparkle chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
Love this fanfic sooo much I have no idea how many times ive read it.

DEIINO FTW
Kikicat57 chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
Okay, I pretty much just joined this site and I'll be honest...most of the stuff i was reading on here was..kinda bad and i was starting to regret even signing up (which my friend had suggested) then I came upon your story..it was freaking fantastic. I mean, seriously, you amazingly put two characters together, (which I don't think they've ever met) and have made it seem as though their relationship is totally plausible. Ino and Deidara is one HELL of a unlikely pairing, but you made them perfect for eachother. And I almost cried at the end of Ch.13 (this coming from a girl who didnt even blink at the end of "Ole' Yeller") and yet there I was. I guess what I'm trying to say is BRAVO. You have proven that there are still good Fanfictions out there, and I can't wait for your sequel. Peace!

P.S.- The lemons were very nice ;3 and I definitely appreciated the Japanese translations.
deiinio chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
The best deiino fanfic ever can't wait for the sequel
Langioletto chapter 14 . 5/17/2010
Wow! I love this story :)

Deidara is so sweet and caring.

And Sasori has a soft heart :D

Oh! And Naruto is sooo nice!

And it's great that Ino broke the Mangekyou. She became quite strong, didn't she?
PlentyOfFun chapter 14 . 3/7/2010
I stayed up til 5am to read this whole thing -twitches- but wow.. I love this story :3 I gotta admit there were some parts I was like "wth.. " at but there were some parts that made me squeal :D now imma head right on to the sequel :3
Kaiser1337 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
im was so happy when i found this story cuz i love this pairing! i laughed when ino was lik "I like your hair." lol
H0pele55 R0mantic chapter 14 . 10/2/2009
Wow.. this is my first story with this pair i am normally a big shika x ino fan girl but i have to say I loved it... deidara was such a romantic even if he was hit with the lust bug he was too sweet to ino.. and i liked how you point out how her village is always thinking she is weak and she kill sakura even though i dont care much about her i have always felt ino was just the better of the two in my books and hate when people think they are equal... so i am def going to read more of your works so keep the stories coming with ino x deidara i think you have made me an offical fan of this pairing :)

~HR~
Damiana1994 chapter 12 . 8/26/2009
itte keru? whats that mean?
black55widow chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
I really like this story. It really holds my attention.
The Silver Spork chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Okay, i liked the chapter and all, but did you know that yuri means girl/girl love? like yaoi means guy/guy.

Just thought you might like to know. ]
nejipimpcane chapter 14 . 5/14/2009
i loved this story i was awsom so i am nejipimpcane(aka)m&m's write back also again awsome story