Reviews for BREAK DOWN
This is really good so far, scary but good
Jean chapter 30 . 1/31
Non-consensual BDSM, that turns into consensual.

Not many authors could pull that off.

Kudos!
Jean Heisler chapter 19 . 1/30
Ah - the truth comes out!
Ayden Sadari chapter 12 . 1/30
Sorry I'm not reviewing each individual chapter.

I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing Cloud so... so mastered.
scrooge25 chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
When is Cloud going to give Sephiroth and Zack the bloody death they deserve? I don't know how much longer I can stand watching them treat another human like a plaything.
yunjaeisreal chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This was just perfect! I loved the relationship Seph and Cloud had! I mean I'm not much into fluf or romantic fics,I adore angst and dark fics though!It's easy for an author to express the feelings of his characters by simply making them say so but you did a perfect job because you managed to show their feelings by describing their actions and thoughts which is what makes your work a masterpiece!(by the way I have been reading fanfics for the past 2-3 years and only commented in 5-6 fics so you should feel special? xD I hope you're posting the sequel soon! Please keep up the good work!
StrikeLightning chapter 30 . 6/2/2014
Hi! I was pointed to this fic by someone else for inspiration for a fic I'm writing myself given the nature of it.
I read the whole thing straight out.
It's amazing, I can't even explain how good this is. It's perfect. It has just the right amount of fluff in it (not much) to make it a perfect story. And it screams Stockholm Syndrome something I am fictionally extremely fond of.
I won't bore you with a super long review giving my view on every little thing, but I'll just tell you this:
Going on my personal favourites list of FF7 fics.
Ciao
Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I'm here to finish my review because my phone cut off. After so many chapters of bondage, Cloud actually adjusted to the pain and by the time he was free, he actually LIKED the pain and suffering...so much so that he told his partner to "hit me". I thought that was pretty sad. And because no one was as messed up as him, he had to go BACK to Sephiroth (who may or may not kill him) for the treatment he now craves.

So all in all, lovely plot, and if there are any other stories of yours, I will definitely take a look!
Syn'phasia chapter 30 . 5/6/2014
I am too lazy to sign in, so sue me. (My user's the same as this guestie name, so...)

I thought of this fanfiction as very dark, dangerous and tempting. It got me swaying one way and then another. I usually try to review for every chapter, but I became so consumed...

Although he was technically not the main character, I found that I liked Zack the most in this fic. But anyways...

I liked it a lot. A few parts made me squirm, but I did like it. What stuck me about this fic though were the last four chapters. I think that the last four chapters were more depressing than the rest of them put together and wrapped with a bow. Its very common for me to see an angst that the main character is beaten, tortured, humiliated and raped. But the thing that got to me was Sephiroth's reaction when Cloud left, and Cloud's reaction when he left Sephiroth. Sephiroth, although he was a cruel son of a bastard who liked to control and hurt Cloud, he cried when Cloud left...because (I think) he felt that something was there...that although he hurt him time and time agai, he felt as though violence was the best way to display it.

Cloud was the sadder one, though. After twenty-eight chapters of rape, torture and bondage
Mitts chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Thank you for taking the time to review, Kameru.
Yes, Break Down was left open ended, but... the good news is... the sequel is coming along nicely, if a little slowly. Sadly for me, my guinea pig reader, Stephy, is now very busy with real life things going on, and so I have not only to write the story, but to edit it myself too, which is a complete nightmare for me as I always find fault with my work, no matter how many times I read each chapter over. But hey, so far, I have eighteen chapters that I am happy with, another fifteen chapters written and waiting to be edited, and then it will just be the final few chapters to finish it all off. Should take what... two or three more years? lol
Kameru chapter 30 . 3/22/2014
What? No! Why?
Ugh. Open ended story...
In my head, cloud is dying many times, and simultaneously sephiroth is dying, and there are also fluffy endings... I can't even. I just can't.
Kameru chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Asdfghjkldoirememberhowtobreath... Hyperventilating...omg, the feels
Thankyou
Kameru chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
I love reading this story, especially the brutality3
I always enjoy your perceptive points of view in your writing. Keep doing what you do!
Sofia10Soccer chapter 30 . 12/17/2013