Reviews for Don't Call Me Daddy
sfbxfcb chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Wonderful!
Azzdj chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
i absolutely LOVED it! nicely done
Moondanser83 chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
And now we've come to the end... well for now. I must admit I like this story, I'm still not on-bored with the whole Drake's bi/gay thing... but you're doing a wonderful job. I loved the part where he sang Down We Fall (one of my favorite songs) and you picked a wonderful song for the Josh dedication :)

I can't wait to see what happens next

Update soon!

Moondanser83 chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
OK.. well I guess I got a chapter a head of myslef with my last review.. but like I said I knew that Drake would fall in love with his daughter and step up. :)

So yeah, the Josh twist really didn't surprise me... I've been saying Josh was gay for years...lol. (Yet another episode I waited around for that was never going to happen on Nick..lol) But this Drake thing.. I'm sure this is going somewhere with your story... and I'm sure it will be wonderful, but I'm still having a hard time with the concept. I could understand the drunkin one night thing happening... and I could see that confusing him, but this is Drake Parker we're talking about and I just can't see him switching sides.

The fact that Amy was his first girl was sweet though. :) Makes it all the harder with the Hannah thing, but still sweet.

OK, moving on to the next chappie :)

Moondanser83 chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Its just going from bad to worse... I can see Drake starting like this. He's used to being irresponsible and only having to worry about himself, and he's still scared, and probably in shock over the enitre situation, but I really hope he pulls it together soon. He can do this, I know he can. There is one thing I'm curious about.. what happened to his music career? I'm going to guess that in this story he didn't get the recording contract when he was a teenager, or that something went horribly wrong there and he is no longer able to play the guitar (or something to that effect)

Anyway, we've all seen how Drake will do whatever he can to weasle out of responsibiliy, but if we are sticking even remotly to canon, then we also know that in the end Drake will step up and do the job... and I don't think it will be long before he is head-over-heals in love with his daughter.

Moving on ;)

Moondanser83 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
OMG... *sob*

That was soo sad! Poor Drake!

I really like this story, and you're doing a wonderful job, but you might want to go back and check your tenses. You switch between past and present a few times, but all in all not bacd. I am so hooked now and can't wait to find out what happens next!

Moveing on!

Moondanser83 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is great. I've never read a D&J FF before, though I"m a huge fan of the series. :) I love where you're going with this story. I love Drake, but in the series they "hide" so much of whats going on "behind the seens" that us "older" fans realize. In the back of my mind I've always waited for Drake to have to have at least "the scare" converstaion with one of the many girls he "dated" (though we all know that wouldn't happen on Nick... but it would be totally believable)

I can see Drake panicing about this, just the way you portray him, and I can see Josh doing exacty what you have him doing here. You've captured the characters very well and put them in a very adult situation without losing the essence of who they are. I look forward to reading more of this story and can't wait to see how everything turns out.

Much Love

WolfObsessed chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
update soon!XD
CommodoresSister chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
R u going 2 finish this story?
Choice chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Aw! That was just adorable! Write more, please. (:
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
First of all, you need to get a beta reader! There are a lot of grammatical and spelling errors.

That said, I think your idea is very compelling. Drake as a father. Honestly, I never gave it much though before. Very original.

However, I can't really seeing Drake being that much of a bumbling idiot at twenty one...He seems like he is still Drake from High School! I think you should work on developing him some more, make him more believable. I would like more detail, or more feelings. I think you tell more than you show, if you get my meaning. I want to get more into the character's heads.

Also, I was confused by the fact that in chapter 2, Drake has a platinum selling record, but in chapter five, he has a small teenaged fan base?

I love your characterization of Josh, although I think he too acts a little too juvenile at times as well. I lovelovelove the scene between him and Josh on the bed - you really captured the awkwardness surrounding sexuality conversations and coming out. I could feel the anxiety!

I would love to see more of the Parker-Nichols!

All in all, I think you could use a rewrite, but the idea was very interesting. You could make this story ten times more powerful with more development!

Good job! Keep on keepin' on!
BellaBlue08 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
really cool...more soon please
Lollie782 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Aw I love it!

Keep writing please!
Laur718 chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
great chapter!
letsnotalk chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
at first I couldnt et into it ... now i love it... dum dum dum dum... i see where the slash is going to come in...