Reviews for Year of the Spark: January 20th
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Nice addition! I like :D
ancientesha chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
WOW! that was great! i thought the same thing, thalan and sheppard were similar.
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
oh no! That sure was a good insight into what might have been going on inside Liz's mind at the time that Phebus had control. Loved it!
BlueSkys91 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Ok first of all I'd like to just point out that this was posted on my birthday, and seconed that it rocked!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This was good, especially the ending, but my mind wandered through the musings. I kind of guessed where it was going. Thnaks for the story.
Nalana chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
You know, that's really interesting, I always pictured Phebus to be the one who betrayed, but we have a similar mindset.

and, what a project! I LOVE it! I wish I could gaurentee I'd be as active as necessary... I'd love to join, but, alas.
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
A great take on what could have been going on in Phebus and Elizabeth's heads in that episode! I feel that it wasn't really explored enough at the time, so this is brilliant! Elizabeth's protection of John, or her attempt anyway, was lovely! Great one-shot!
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aw!
Alternate Ego chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Oh, I love that. Excellent explanation to why Phebus hated Thalen so much. And interesting theory to why she picked John to hold Thalen's consciousness. Great ficlet. :)
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Very interesting look at Phebus.
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Firstly: wow!

Secondly: this demands a sequel, several of them in fact, lol. The background story that you've created is fantastic and I would really love to see it expanded *hint, hint*...hehe.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Great story! I love it!
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Wow, this is amazing! Yeah, I think you have the characters completely! Very very well written...and I love how Phebus realises Liz is in love with John even before Liz herself does!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I liked it a lot! I especially liked the part where she realizes she loves him.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
you know whats funny? i just watched the long goodbye twice last night! and i got my sis to watch it too! :P

wonderful job! i really really liked it. i liked how she figured it out, how pheobus knew all about john.

interesting, so i guess thalen WASNT her husband, but almost! :D