Reviews for Million Dollar Moment
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Cute story and well done
Abnab chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
that was so good!
tottybella chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
i love this :)
Smayz chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
So sweet.
Donoterase chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Sooo sweet :-). I don't care who says what: these two belong together.
love-eleven chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This story is well written, and very cute. I think you've got the character just right!
DeathsShadow000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
One of the sweetest fics I've read about them. Really good job of keeping close to the original character. Nice flow to the story to boot.
Chris chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Nicely done. One can only hope these two find some happiness in each other, eventually.
Everyone-Hides-Who-They-Are chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Very Well Written!

You got the characteristics of Rachel and Ivy spot on.

The plot was unfolded effectively and the little mannerisms and jokes (baby pictures etc) were an additional yay for me personally!

Brilliant fic, thank you for this!
Serenarey Chiba chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Utterly brilliant. I think that part about Ivy's jaw dropping was absolutely hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. Nice story, once again. Question, how long do you think would make for a good one-shot?
Stephannie1014 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Another wonderful Rachel/Ivy short... now I need to search through all of the stories to see if you have anymore gems waiting for me.
HBC chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
First of all I just say: I love your FF!

It was great, but it had give me so many spoilers. We only have the first 2 books out on Germany at the moment.

I were still hope that Ivy and Rachel could come together. Looks like its hoplesness. I hate it to depent on an author :(

But enough about that. Once again, I loved your FF.

And sorry If my english was bad ;-)
Queen Bellatrix chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Hello,

First off, let me tell you that your story is incredible! I never thought anyone could portray this much depth, and capture this much feeling in a one shot. I've also read your other Rachel/Ivy fic, Where Rachel Dare. It was as incredible as this one, and I loved the fact that it is longer. It simply amazes me how you are able to make your style mirror Kim Harrison's so perfectly.

I am a hopeless romantic, and considered Rachel and Ivy the One True Pairing for both after Kist died. Therefore, I was devastated by the sixth book, so much so that I'm wondering if I'll finish the series. I'm not sure if I can stand to have Rachel going out with another Nick or Marshall. So, I'm thrilled to see a small Hollows fandom that is willing to give me my one OTP for the series. You are the best writer of them all, one of the best I've ever read on and I'm a prolific reader of fanfic. I know from reading your profile that you seem to enjoy Navy NCIS, but I hope you'll occasionally pop over to our fandom, and give us another of your wonderful contributions.

Queen Bella
MooncatX chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Rachel/Ivy fic, *_* What's not to love? I thought you did great characterization, and the tension of love and desire was very rich in this peace. Very well written. New book out today (the outlaw demon wails) and I'm on a minor Ivy/Rachel fan fic tear tonight. m this hit just right *_*
daine13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
absolutely lovely. no other way to put it. Love the way you developed and portrayed Ivy. touching.