Reviews for Zutara Dreams
Zkshipper chapter 3 . 7/6
Nice story :D sexy, yet sweet at the same time :) and I love your steam babies :3 they seem so adorable, Zutara FTW!
Potato chapter 1 . 6/28
ZUZUUUUUU WTF
): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ) : ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): bad!
Kinda dumb to end it here... Anyways not my problem,its yours...pretty good story tho
Skyler chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Hi I'm 19 years old and I've never heard anything in my life so well writing.
Autumn Thorn chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Tht was mean just agh! But thank u and curse u
xxMyLifeInLyricsxx chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Very lemony, I say. Lemony!
Pleaassee chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Blutara!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
You've done such lovely work, but I would like to read something, about Katara and Zuko in a heated argument, and how Katara breaks down and runs away, and Zuko goes to claim her heart.
Idea girl chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Maybe you should write that they are alone talking (this after Zuco joins team avatar) and they confess they're dreams and... You can write the rest ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Maybe they won'tjust be having dreams?
jedimasterathena chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Omg the part that went something like "his lover and his baby in his home in his country" was just gorgeous and really made the whole thing click. Ah! So good!
amberangel88 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
wait-so tell me: iz Katara & Zuko actually married or iz it all in their dreamz? b-cuz if they'r nt married or datin, u can allow dem 2 huv a "forbiden luv" (meaning tht dey huv 2 huv a relationship behide da group's bak b-cuz dey're afraid tht dey may judge da relationship) aang toph, sokka suki: bt, dey don't x-actly kno tht katara lkz zuko & visa versa. Den Aang findz out he rly lkz Katara & he fights w/ Zuko 4 Katara's luv. (. ooooh!:) )u figure out da rest...;D
amberangel88 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013