Reviews for Zutara Dreams
xxZutaraFanxx chapter 3 . 7/6
Fantastic stories! I love it! Your write really well and everythung is so fluid and well described. Both Katara and Zuko were in character. Overall superb. Thanks for sharing. If youre looking for ideas, why not continue with this theme and write about how either Zuko and Katara deal with these dreams or how they feel seeing each other after the dreams. Either way it just an idea. Anyway, thanks again for writing these!
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 3/12
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Ahh uncle iroh you know what's going on
Zkshipper chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Nice story :D sexy, yet sweet at the same time :) and I love your steam babies :3 they seem so adorable, Zutara FTW!
Potato chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
ZUZUUUUUU WTF
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ) : ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): bad!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
Kinda dumb to end it here... Anyways not my problem,its yours...pretty good story tho
Skyler chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Hi I'm 19 years old and I've never heard anything in my life so well writing.
Autumn Thorn chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Tht was mean just agh! But thank u and curse u
Kim Jung Imani chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Very lemony, I say. Lemony!
Pleaassee chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Blutara!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
You've done such lovely work, but I would like to read something, about Katara and Zuko in a heated argument, and how Katara breaks down and runs away, and Zuko goes to claim her heart.
Idea girl chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Maybe you should write that they are alone talking (this after Zuco joins team avatar) and they confess they're dreams and... You can write the rest ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Maybe they won'tjust be having dreams?
jedimasterathena chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Omg the part that went something like "his lover and his baby in his home in his country" was just gorgeous and really made the whole thing click. Ah! So good!