Reviews for Save Me From This Hell
AllFandomsMatter chapter 15 . 5/1
AMAZING! I loved the way you showed just how twisted Bella was. I felt I could really understand her games and hate. This was incredible.
may96 chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
Ooh, I love this, but I want to know the ending!
willowfaust chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
I fully understand. I will enjoy whatever u do along the way.
Sassyvampmama chapter 15 . 11/8/2015
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
This was good and definitely different. Happy that I stumbled upon it and got the chance to read it.
Guest 1279 chapter 14 . 10/26/2015
Very wonderful story! I loved how you portrayed Bella, her reaction , I think, was well the right one. I also loved the ending I found it quite fitting. Can't wait for the epilogue!
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Carlisle wouldn't be afraid nurse will catch him without protective outfit coz he would hear her coming from the very end of the floor. And because of the same reason there would be no reason to poke his head our and check if someone was coming. ;) He was able to hear everything - staring with their voices, through heartbeats and breaths and ending with rustling of the fabric of their clothes.
sportytc chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
please can u carry on with this story and update soon i am loving it
xXtWiLiGhTcRaZyXx chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
You should've definitely continued with this story it is amazing! I wonder if Bella and Edward would've ever got together? Or what her grand plan actually was?
Khailybird chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
Loved it! Great story so far! I hate Isabella's personality...but you did say that it will change...right? Can't wait til the next chapter... :)
Isabella Marie Night chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
my god i love this story ive never read one like this before i love it please update soon and if you know of other stories with a bella like this please send me the link
perfect-angel-13 chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
hey i realy enjoyed this story so far i hoope you up-date soon though and i can't wait to read more!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
MERCEDEE123 chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
she is a cruel monster. but i don't blame her. she was changed at 15 wanting to die her mother having an affair. even though i'm younger than 15 it seems 15 is a young sge to be changed not even a full teenager, but she should show some repect. oh and edward is such an idiot! seduce twice! FOOL! anyway i like your story humorous!
MERCEDEE123 chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
you know i would be parainoid too!
MERCEDEE123 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
proably that would be the reaction