Reviews for A Man's Home
Guest chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
This is the only thing that makes sense of those three long years - that Moriarty had threatened Watson and anyone else he could think of if Holmes didn't back off. Thank you for finally writing this.
Sarai chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Awesome!
Werde Spinner chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Ahahaha. No wonder he could not blame Watson too badly for peeking in 'Greater Love' - he's guilty of the same himself. It's really hard to refuse such a strong temptation as an open journal when you know someone's writing about you!
Werde Spinner chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Now Moran is terrifying in an entirely different way from Moriarty, almost like a bull in comparison to a snake. And it will be good to see him removed from wreaking havoc permanently.
Werde Spinner chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
I am most certainly laughing with Watson at the idea of Holmes doing a Cockney impersonation. Priceless! :)
Werde Spinner chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Yes, more attention for poor Lestrade is always a good thing!
Werde Spinner chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
You really do make a mess of it whenever you try to avoid discussing feelings, don't you, Holmes? Well, I can't say I'm any better myself. At the very least, you hinted that it was for Watson's sake you did everything you did, even if he won't find out until later.
Werde Spinner chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Poor, poor Watson. What a surprise to get at a time like this! And then Holmes is just like, "Why did he faint?" Well, gee, I wonder why. It's not like he just saw his best friend returned from the dead.
Werde Spinner chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
You can't lie to yourself, Holmes. You're not here just to see to Watson's safety. You actually care. Yes, we know you do. Accept it. XD
Werde Spinner chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Honestly, Holmes, you blame Mrs. Hudson for having a terrible sense of timing? His apparent nonchalance about reminding himself to ask Watson what to do for hysterical ladies afterwards plunged right into the territory of 'hilarious', although I'm not sure that's what was intended here. Still, that's how I found it. XD

I also found his urge to scatter a few file on the floor amusing, as well. Nothing as comforting as a slightly messy room, huh?
Werde Spinner chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Yes, listen to Mycroft. He's being sensible here. You'd be wise to listen to him. Don't smash the glass.
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
*gasps* Uh, haha, no, I can't point fingers for canon-tweaking. I'm guilty of the same myself... and it can lead to such interesting what-if fics, so by all means blaze a trail and I will gladly read what follows...
i regret this chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
:D Oh, that was SO worth my time. I must say, the tweaking of the story threw me off a bit. And I think the emotive actions of Holmes in this story are a teensy bit stronger than my taste. But still, excellent job!
i regret this chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
I swear, the sheer camaraderie here makes me cry.
Sundapple chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Oh, Sherlock... Those two need each other. They really do.
I just love everything you write! It fits in perfectly with the originals and adds to them. Mostly, it adds that touch of emotion that is so completely lacking in ACD's writing (okay, it's probably a time period difference, but still). The focus of the originals is far more on the cases than on the friendship of Watson and Holmes. Seeing more of the relationship between the two makes the stories much more moving.