Reviews for MVA
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Loved it!
EriKaBalDeL chapter 1 . 2/22/2010

he should sue the paper.. he made a name for himself for being an ass and they recked it.. LOL!
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
That was fantastic! House was perfect, and I loved the newspaper headline! I can just imagine him doing that, helping everyone else when it's really necessary and ignoring his own injuries...

Loved it.
Teldra chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Loved this :)
Sage chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
The end is just...daw...
Kuyugen chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
“DOC’S DARING DEEDS” screamed the headline over a small picture of House obviously taken on a long lens.

That is just... oh god.

I burst out laughing at the sheer... not-going-to-happen-ness of it all.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aw. Fabulous story! I know I've read this story several times before, I don't know why I havn't stopped to review.

Anyhoo, loved it!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Your story is amazing. I love it. Thank you.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This was amazing. I love love love the ending with the news article.
donttouch chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Aw :D He's my hero too!
yro chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh wow. I loved it. I'm sort of half-way in between laughing and being depressed over the fact that House is injured. Oh well. The end was priceless.

I love the character you gave House by the way. Especially when he goes into his "Doctor Mode". XD
C Elise chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
very great fic!
bmax chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I just read this in the community "House of whump" and loved it. I enjoyed seeing House kick into doctor mode while ignoring his own injuries. Something I think he would really do.

Of course he can't stand the attention for his good deeds either. :)

Nice job!
MoonlitPuddle chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Lol to the end... I liked it, but it would have been heaps better without the slash. .
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
this was cute, i love house! n.n