Reviews for Triple the trouble!
dazzle1901 chapter 19 . 1/25/2008
those babies sound so cute! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Alice Mist-A-More chapter 19 . 1/25/2008
Ah. Hmm i want to know what happens to the babies. Good work. :)
dazzle1901 chapter 18 . 1/25/2008
the false labor idea was a great idea! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
eyes-that-smolder-MCR101 chapter 16 . 1/25/2008
OMG! I love what you added on to this... U HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! I AM SO EXCITED OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!
princess-bella13 chapter 18 . 1/25/2008
yes i agree that was a very good idea!...wait i have a question though did charlie go home?
TeamEdward4eva chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
How did you come up with this stuff! IT IS TOTAL GENIUS! please update soon! :D
lolly12 chapter 18 . 1/25/2008
Jake sounds almost as bad as Mike here. When will they all learn that Bella loves Edward and nothing will ever change that. Loved the false labor and how Alice handled it. She is pretty far along at this point so I guess the real thing won't be far now. Can't wait to see what the other power is and who has what.
lolly12 chapter 17 . 1/25/2008
I thought is was sweet, but yes a little short. It would be fun to have a false labor trip to the hospital before the real thing. I know I had that disappointing trip home from the hospital after finding out that I wasn't really in labor and had to wait a little longer (and that was with just one, I can't imagine 3).
VampireInuFreak chapter 16 . 1/24/2008
That was quick...
College101 chapter 16 . 1/24/2008
good chapter! :)
dazzle1901 chapter 16 . 1/24/2008
this story is amazing! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
VampireInuFreak chapter 14 . 1/24/2008
That power thing was cool. Which kid is that I wonder...

I love this story, so keep going please!

PS Wow, you are churning this out quick! Four days and 14 chapters. My fic has been up for a month and I'm only on chapter 9!
dtmbabe18 chapter 14 . 1/24/2008
cool you have just got to update this! i cant wait until the next chapter comes out! its not nice to leave people hanging!
Mrs.EdwardCullen16 chapter 14 . 1/24/2008
that is just just wicked awesome lol
lolly12 chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
Yes we want to hear more. So does one of Bella's children have the power to heal that can be passed on the Bella now? That would be soo cool if she could save her Dad.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »