Reviews for Triple the trouble!
edward's angels chapter 38 . 2/27/2008
i know his is complete but it was amazingly good i had to review! WELL DONE!

Gabby and Krissy
utterlyconfused18 chapter 38 . 2/22/2008
this storie was so freakin awsome!
Over-the-Top Werewolf chapter 29 . 2/18/2008
You should know that Sam first turned into a werewolf about two years before Jake did. As in, before Victoria showed up. The werewolves are there because the Cullens are, not because of Victoria. Just FYI.
msavanna87 chapter 38 . 2/16/2008
i love this story! its one of my faves, i think that would be so funny if you sent the triplets to kindergarten! Edward would probably take them out if someone picked on one of them! please write the sequel!
LightKeira chapter 30 . 2/13/2008
Um well how could Aro read bellas mind
irishgirl32 chapter 31 . 2/9/2008
I love how Edward seems to pick out more common names and Bellas were a bit more eccentric.
Miss Apple Pie chapter 38 . 2/7/2008
Cute story- I enjoyed all 36 plus 3 minus 1 which equals to all 38 chapters.
RockstarLife chapter 38 . 2/6/2008
oh I'm going to go see if that's out now! :-D I liked this story a lot! :-D awesome job!

:-D
illustratorfreak chapter 38 . 2/5/2008
i love it!
sexandvampires chapter 38 . 2/5/2008
Wow That has to be my favorite fanfic other than this one where Jasper and Bella were a couple, but I'm being biased because Jasper is my favorite. I would love a sequel and kee up the good work
Dark Winged Angel AnkokuSama chapter 38 . 2/5/2008
WOOT!

THIS STORY KICKED SOME ASS!

I am sad that its over and all

but its not that bad

sense the sequal is coming up soon

thats going to be something for sure

just plz nothing angsty because ive read some that r just awful and sad, it makes no sense!

still can't wait for the sequal and i can just tell that its going to be special
xXsweetiepieXx chapter 38 . 2/5/2008
No! i cant believe that its over! ah well, even the great stories have to end...lemme kno when the oneshot is up and the next one as well
lolly12 chapter 37 . 2/4/2008
I'm so glad that they made it back safely.
dazzle1901 chapter 37 . 2/4/2008
that chapter was great! poor rylan! please update soon!
paws93 chapter 37 . 2/4/2008