Reviews for Older brother
TheDancer'sYellowRaincoat chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Really cute! I like this idea :')
EvelynWn chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Itachi now knows why Sasuke wanted to play with him all the time. _ this is a great story, so cute!
MarshmallowSun chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Nyah~ it's super adorable~ I love it! And I love you
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh this is so cute! Thanks for sharing.
sciencekills chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Cool! I really liked this! And thank God it was brotherly and NOT yaoi...
Alana Kai chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Ok, I've never seen Naruto so I haven't a clue what half of those terms mean, but... aw! What a lovely story
Bre Henson chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This story is beautiful!

I absolutely love it; I was feeling a bit down, and it's cheered me up quite a bit. :)

I love how Kisame decided to cheer Itachi up instead of taking the usual 'bad guy' approach and just telling the boy to get tough.
Temporarily in Hiding chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Lol, aw! This was cute!
Stelaris chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
That was short, sweet, and kinda fluffy. I'm the youngest in my family, so I never look at how my older sibling feels. I think you opened my eyes a bit. Itachi was OOC, but then again, he was feeling angsty, and angst does that to peeps.

you like to threaten flamers, don't you?
ThePepperSheep chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I love the way this is written.. it has such simplicity... even though Itachi is a bit out of character, he deserves this moment of happiness... he needs an older brother too!
Flamecolonel chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Ok that was way cute and way better then what I could myself. As you know I love fluff. Unlike Itachi I have an older brother and you nailed down and olders brothers perpestive. If that is the right word for it good.
Dante's Apprentice chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
AAW! It's so cute! Itachi on the swings! AWW! I love it! Going in my faves RIGHT NOW! :)

-Elise
narutonejii chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
lol cute by itachi's attitude kinda oc xD
that one chicken chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
How cute _
Jinzouningen chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
JK: Kawaii, sweetie! I love it! This is SO favorited! And as for your review, thxs for making me laugh. ((I'd have gone absolutly bonkers had I been that worried!) but that's just me :D)- you. Really good stuff! Don't worry, I'll try to have ch. 9 up sometimes this evening. As for your notes, hooray for procrastination! /.\