Reviews for Void I
Et chapter 45 . 7/18/2014
This is one of the best stories I've read. You are a very talented writer. There is just so many twists and ups and downs in the story, keeping the reader on their toes. And I really love the way you portray the characters, and especially Vincent, since it is his inner thoughts that we are shown. When I read I felt like I could never be sure what was real or not. Was he dreaming, having a psychosis, or was he psychic? And then you explained towards the end, in a very nice and believable way, and not over-clearly. Also his relationship with Tseng was so imperfect and mismatching, but yet so very fitting for them.

The only thing I didn't like was that it ended. You brought out my inner romantic and I felt it was so sad. Now Vincent is all alone, and he never said to Tseng that he loved him. Don't misunderstand, please, the ending is as nice and well written as the rest of the story, and very fitting, but I really wish for see a sequel where Tseng gets resurrected and the the story spirals on. Maybe some bigger threat shows up and they need the powers of the demon that lives in Tseng?

So in summary: The story is great, You are great and Please write a sequel.

Thank you for writing!
CarminaNoctis chapter 45 . 1/17/2012
3 This fic was my way of life for many weeks... thank you for writing it!
Akino Hakume chapter 45 . 5/6/2011
This has got to be the most amazing thing I have ever read. You are a one hell of writer and I swear i cried at the end when Vincent called him Tonberry. This was just such a wonderfully written story and i wonder why more fanfiction isn't as amazing as this! I finally finished and while i was upset that Vincent didn't revive him i think i would've been even more upset if he did. Just know that this is a master peice of fanfiction. congratulations on finishing it and i hope everything else i read from you is just as good!
WaveMoonstone chapter 45 . 5/1/2011
I would love you forever if you wrote a sequel!
tokidokilove chapter 45 . 4/11/2011
OMG, I love your work and I love rereading it too

So back story? As in Seph and Tseng's back story? That would be heaven sent. As much as I love Vincent, I was enthralled by your writing of Seph and Tseng's relationship and loved how glimpses of their relationship slowly came out through the story. And as much as I hate death of the major character(s), the conclusion was very fitting and I felt very satisfied by the end- thank you thank you . Truly love your work, hope and wish to read more in the future. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with all of us here \(_)/
FreezingCold chapter 45 . 2/18/2011
I've read this story twice. Highly addictive. Excellent. I love the plot, so original, and everything else -the descriptions, the dialogues, the character developments... It was a great roller-coaster ! Fantastic work. Thank you !

PS. I'd love a backstory.
Glace chapter 45 . 1/20/2011
Awesome. So, so insane. Definitely the best Vincent Valentine POV ever.

Do I want a sequel/back story ? Hell, yes. You write so well I felt like I was Vincent. (Not to good when I'm at work and my boss is talking to me and I'm grunting back at her with my bangs in my eyes, but I don't care.)

Thank you so much for the story. You are truly super talented.
minoki chapter 45 . 12/18/2010
you finished yayyy! very good, i think it really stayed quite true to vincents character and was an exciting read, great job!
Talcen chapter 45 . 8/2/2010
Yes! Give back story please! *cries over Rufus* Why do I love the bad people!
KirasTastefulTragedy chapter 45 . 7/20/2010
I will say it again. this entire story was just so emotionally chaotic yet so fullfilling in so many ways. I still get all weepy today... thinking about how it ended.

But your note at the bottom... explaining how you felt about the characters and such was so nice. It was great to see how such a niuce writer as yourself viewed and visualized the characters and the basis for your story and what-naught.

As for back story ? dunno? but I know if you EVER felt up to it... I'd love to see a sequal again? hehe... I know it was hard for you though. But I look forward to seeing more of your writing works in the future! keep it up! and know that you have fans. I have talked a friend into reading your works as well :)

thank you for the beautiful stories *hugs*
KirasTastefulTragedy chapter 44 . 7/20/2010
I just finished reading ch 44... or 45? I saw there was a 45-epilogue... but it wont load.

I am a sobbing mess... this was just as good.. if not better than DoM ... sincerely they are my fave stories. right up there with one or two others that I hold dear. but dang. Such a sad. end. please tell me something good happens or turns it around. so utterly heartbreaking and beautiful.

the whole story was amazing from beginning to end. so many twists and turns. and shocks and keeps you on the edge of your seat. absolutaly amazing and fabulous writing!

*bows to you*

I cannot wait to read more.. or the epilogue. whatever happens. I just wish it werent done... *sobs more*
emptyspace2015 chapter 45 . 7/18/2010
oh SOOO twisted...but so right. I LOVE how you left this sooo...vague! hehehe a perfect ending I think...
Anne Voda Hijme chapter 45 . 7/18/2010
I like the ending and hate it at the same time. My only

relief is the fact I can't imagine Vincent doing that to

Tseng. He is a...I think the word I want to use is a

loyal lover. Not to mention of the experiments done to

himself and others.

I couldn't imagine the will it took to write this. I would

be tearing my mind oh wait I did as I read it (my roommate

was a little worried which humored me). I'm passionate about

what I read.

Genesis was a very interesting element in all this. I wasn't

sure exactly what he wants. I know at first he was in love

with Tseng, but towards the end I think he develop a thing

for Valentine. It was interesting to the point where I wished

he saved Genesis. (Always found that pairing a very interesting

possibility).

Him saving Reno also leaves lots of possibilities and is the

action that seems more logical (of what Vincent would do).

Doing this entire story I was totally enthralled. There wasn't

a moment I wasn't. By the way I totally agree on the Vincent

and Lucrecia thing. I can't understand why Valentine like her.

It was her fault yet he takes the blame, like he is about Tseng.

The story was wonderful, heart wrenching, and messes with my

mind. It was a beautifully insane piece of work that I enjoyed.

I'm not sure how I would feel about a back story. I kind of like

the way it is implied. I would probably read it. I'll probably

see you in other stories.
wildwind chapter 45 . 7/18/2010
very deep bravo
sinfulseraph chapter 45 . 7/18/2010
I liked the way you pulled everything together in the end and Vincent's contemplating (brooding) about the result. This was a good ending considering you're right in that a happy ending just wouldn't suit them. A shame because I love happy endings :(

All well. As for a back story, I think it would be best to just leave this as it is to let it keep that sense of mystery you've got going, but it's your call.

p.s. Thank you for keeping Reno alive! I love him x