Reviews for Diamonds
justjoe chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
really good story.
Dre4mwe4ver chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Lovely. Nice buildup and great ending. Just a touch of humor, tension between not only John and Cameron, but also Sarah to a certain degree, and as always, the time paradoxes that occur. Worthy of the TV Show itself. *sigh* experiencing hardcore nostalgia right now. Great job!
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
now John kicking future john's ass would be funny.
Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Nice, and Cameron is being all philosophical (which I like), and John is being weirded out by her (which I also like), so yeah...Nice!
Alana84 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Awesome one-shot, I really liked it! Very funny and well written! kudos to you!
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Very Nice
thegoldenfirefly chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
It’s an allotrope of carbon lol I really like this a machine's fascination over the mundane and futile efforts to become more of what they are not. So Marilyn Munroe sung that huh? I had no idea. I thought it was Nicole Kidman :P Great fic
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Awesome fic!
divad relffehs chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
John jerked open the refrigerator, grabbed a bottle of water, and slammed the door shut. At the moment, he really wanted to kick futureJohn’s ass.

Now that would be an interesting temporal paradox.

not to mention one he would enevitably regret, if he even could kick his own ass.
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Great profiling of that situation. I like Cameron's character, she is so complex. That scene was amusing.

_
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
lol, now THAT would be an intersting paradox! loved it! keep going!...
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Great story!
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
First of all, great last line. :) This is really cute. And I love where he scolds himself for trying to flirt with her. So funny! lol. Interestingly enough, your fanfic (particularly the part where he reminds himself of his mother pushing Cameron out the window). I'd bet that would only make him like her more for two reasons:

A) His mother is a very strong, tough, capable woman. I think he'd like the same in a girlfriend because of that.

B) John's life has always been unstable and incredibly dangerous. I think he'd feel much safer with a girlfriend who could more than take care of herself.

Thanks for posting!
Scipio'sgirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
First Terminator:Sarah Connor Chronical story read! You win! Yay! 10 points please write more like this one. :D Love-Scipio'sgirl
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Yeah, I guess kicking your own ass would be a little hard to do. ;-)

Nice how John has to keep reminding himself that Cameron is only a machine...even if one that can eat chips.