Reviews for The Day When Nobody Died
dpdp chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Enjoyed reading again. Thanks.
MadaMag chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
I have to wonder, when Janet is sleeping? First she receive the SG1, then the surgery, and now in the middle of night she is by Danny's bed :D
Someone chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Nice one! I like how you wrote everyone, you kept them all very in-character.

Two quick critiques: I'd recommend going easy with Jack calling Teal'c "T," he only does that pretty rarely on the show. Also, in the last chapter, Jack said he'd go to sleep "It a minute." I'm pretty sure you meant "in".

I thought it was really sweet how everyone was sticking around while they were unconscious. Janet was really funny, too. And the banter between Jack and Daniel was great.

Keep writing,

anon chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I liked the team bond.
fgbbdgdffb chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
it was a really good story and i hope u write more sometimes soon!
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
okay gonna use bad grammar but ME LIKE! i think its a good story so far and i hope it continues
smithcrafter chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
Well done. The ending says it all.
ScienceGeek chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
I really enjoyed that story. I like how you structured it, with the second chapter explaining the first. It was very well done. I think you captured the characters very well. Especially Jack. Nicely done! I'm going off to read more of your stories now.
Little Miss Delliham chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
aw... i totally love this fic, a very beautiful moment between our favourite team!

and the fact that they wernt the only ones to get hurt!

just the way it should be! 10/10 - the kind of story i tell my friends about! thankyou!

stusue chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
Great short story! And I for one liked the shippiness as well as the team bond. I sure can't wait for your next fic... :o)
BettyHall223 chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
Good story.
feb04 chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
ah, loved it , sam was right they all made it back and mainly in one piece ! lovely little story , thank you . oh and i loved the slight ship in the story . sorry you have not been well , i was reading your story about sam being reduced to age 8 yesterday and was just thinking about chicken pox and the like we catch from school children and then i read about your illness. so feel better soon , its raining and windy here so your story cheered me up somewhat , thanks again !
sg1star chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
enjoyed the story and liked the ending. hopefully the bugs from the school will not stop you from writing another wonderful story soon.
Ariel Hedgehog chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Now that's what I'm talking about! :) Longer chapter a little bit of ship, although I understand it wasn't about that so more wouldn't have work. Thanks for brightening up my day, it appears we have a subconscious connection, when I have a bad day you show up with a new chapter. Not everytime but often. It was a very nice story, great job. I hope you'll fight no more viruses and be back soon with a new shippy story full of kids. Take care and keep going!

Ari :D
sammie77 chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Wow! Good stuff - but then everything you write is awesome! Love it! When are you starting the next story? Can't wait!