Reviews for The Day When Nobody Died
dpdp chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Enjoyed reading again. Thanks.
MadaMag chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
I have to wonder, when Janet is sleeping? First she receive the SG1, then the surgery, and now in the middle of night she is by Danny's bed :D
Someone chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Nice one! I like how you wrote everyone, you kept them all very in-character.

Two quick critiques: I'd recommend going easy with Jack calling Teal'c "T," he only does that pretty rarely on the show. Also, in the last chapter, Jack said he'd go to sleep "It a minute." I'm pretty sure you meant "in".

I thought it was really sweet how everyone was sticking around while they were unconscious. Janet was really funny, too. And the banter between Jack and Daniel was great.

Keep writing,

-Me
anon chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I liked the team bond.
fgbbdgdffb chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
it was a really good story and i hope u write more sometimes soon!
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
okay gonna use bad grammar but ME LIKE! i think its a good story so far and i hope it continues
smithcrafter chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
Well done. The ending says it all.
ScienceGeek chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
I really enjoyed that story. I like how you structured it, with the second chapter explaining the first. It was very well done. I think you captured the characters very well. Especially Jack. Nicely done! I'm going off to read more of your stories now.
Little Miss Delliham chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
aw... i totally love this fic, a very beautiful moment between our favourite team!

and the fact that they wernt the only ones to get hurt!

just the way it should be! 10/10 - the kind of story i tell my friends about! thankyou!

xoxox

Del
stusue chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
Great short story! And I for one liked the shippiness as well as the team bond. I sure can't wait for your next fic... :o)
BettyHall223 chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
Good story.
feb04 chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
ah, loved it , sam was right they all made it back and mainly in one piece ! lovely little story , thank you . oh and i loved the slight ship in the story . sorry you have not been well , i was reading your story about sam being reduced to age 8 yesterday and was just thinking about chicken pox and the like we catch from school children and then i read about your illness. so feel better soon , its raining and windy here so your story cheered me up somewhat , thanks again !
sg1star chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
enjoyed the story and liked the ending. hopefully the bugs from the school will not stop you from writing another wonderful story soon.
Ariel Hedgehog chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Now that's what I'm talking about! :) Longer chapter a little bit of ship, although I understand it wasn't about that so more wouldn't have work. Thanks for brightening up my day, it appears we have a subconscious connection, when I have a bad day you show up with a new chapter. Not everytime but often. It was a very nice story, great job. I hope you'll fight no more viruses and be back soon with a new shippy story full of kids. Take care and keep going!

Ari :D
sammie77 chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Wow! Good stuff - but then everything you write is awesome! Love it! When are you starting the next story? Can't wait!