Reviews for Gohan's Dilemma
Prime Jeremy chapter 1 . 5/8
I like it but your telling a lot of stuff we already know, you an being half Sayian, all about the cell games, a smart person reading this would know that because theyd know the series. This is important because your dragging the readers away from the story itself with useless info we already know. Also the whole power level thing leaves gonna underpowered. Just a little surprising to me is all. The story is okay I guess, I'm just a bit disappointed, but not enough to stop reading.
SaiyanDaRealest chapter 1 . 3/15
This story singlehandedly made me start writing FF in my spare time (this is an alt to read FF bc on my main it just make me write lol). NEVER STOPPPPP
Golden Light 001 chapter 4 . 3/9
One bullshit goku before the cell ark was able to block a supremely sharp blade with his finger. Bullets could be deflected even before that. Gohan should be more than able to take care of some ice needles
v
No. Sand is not going to stop a regular Kamehameha, let alone a Super Saiyan one.
ireallydontlikemaids chapter 1 . 1/8
First chapter. SSJ2 kyuubi tails. Ok. SSJ4kyuubi. Now, I'm no mathematician, but 2x2x4x10(or higher) seems to be just a liiiiiiil bit more than 9, or 18 if we're using yin/yang kurama. And you know, the downscaling on both Gohan and Saiyan transformations in general made me wince. Multiple times,
Gone2Ash chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
This story is full of crap. WORST Fanfiction Ever
jungkookies chapter 10 . 12/19/2017
The transformation scene literally gave me shivers and goosebumps. Good job.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/8/2017
Bro, I absolutely loved this story. Truly a work of art. I loved how you were able to intertwine the two worlds so perfectly. It was right balance of Naruto and DBZ. I have already started telling some of my friends and coworkers about it. I can't wait to read Gohan's Return. Keep writing, brother. You're a natural!
Sassy Ranma chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Ah, I remember this story. Characterization and relationships were nicely done. However, looking back on it now, I can say for certain it's one of the WORST stories in fanfiction history, mainly because it epitomizes everything wrong with fanfic crossovers. Nothing ever changes. You nerf'd Gohan just to cosily have him seated on the canon train. I ask you, you who excused the depowering of Gohan with not wanting the story to be boring, what's more boring than just seeing/reading the canon proceeding play out as if Gohan was never there to begin with?

The only "changes" you made were extremely obvious and could be predicted easily. Those were, Sakura steps up to the plate much earlier on and Hiruzen survives the invasion. Everything else goes relatively according to canon.

Naruto still releases the Fox's chakra in the wave arc when Sasuke gets pseudo-murdered.

Sasuke still gets the curse mark.

Tsunade still becomes the Hokage.

Sasuke still runs off to Orochimaru with a slight deviation on the retrieval team being that it's team seven plus Yamato who goes after Sasuke instead of the makeshift team of noobs Shikamaru assembled. It's just boring, man. Gohan literally just tags along for the ride instead of changing the story of Naruto with his presence. Don't even get me started on the inconsistencies. Because you were lazy and lacked creativity to craft alternative events to achieve milestones like Naruto awakening the Kyuubi's chakra, you made numerous inconsistencies in the characters' abilities to ensure canon plays out.

Like in Gohan's fight with Haku, you lazily had Haku best Gohan in speed but later shown Gohan outmatching Lee who is leagues above Haku. Don't believe me? Take a look back at Haku vs Sasuke and Lee vs Sasuke. Sasuke was able to react to Haku's attacks, but against Lee? He was hopelessly blitzed, so Lee is faster than Haku and Gohan should've beaten her. Little things like that on top of this following TOO closely to canon just ruined it in all honesty.

Still, your characterization was pretty good, though Sasuke felt more like fanon!Sasuke than actual canon Sasuke to tell ya the truth. Another point illustrating why this story honestly fails. Your depiction of some of the characters left me scratching my head wondering if you even read Naruto. For example, your decision to turn Orochimaru into a powerhouse was strange to say the least.

He is the love child of Dio Brando of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Hisoka of HunerxHunter, taking the sinister charm of Dio to gather followers not through fear, but admiration and the paedophilia and trickery of Hisoka. Honestly, it would've been better had Orochimaru beat Gohan, not by overpowering him, but outsmarting him. That would've been true to his character.

He's not a powerhouse. He didn't rival 4!tails mode Naruto in power as you claimed. He did it by being more skilful. If you wanted him to be a powerhouse, you should've done it slowly, after his first encounter with Gohan he realises how powerful the boy is, being a mix of Tsunade and Gai. He then could've set out to become a Jinchuuriki to contest Gohan.
That would've been an awesome deviation from canon, but nope, let's overpower Orochimaru to stick to the script, shall we?

*I smh.*
Catgirl321 chapter 5 . 10/24/2017
I think i have fallen in love with this story! :D
Meltricon12 chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
why tf does everyone nerf dbz characters in naruto there is no fanfiction where either goku or gohan are at their regular strength and power . haters like you always underpower then so bad that you call sage mode naruto equal to ssj1
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2017
Why call minato a arashi instead of minato
Makes no Sense chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
When Goku was in SS1 he was able to beat full form Frieza, you know the guy who could casually destroy a planet in BASE FORM! unless kyubii can do that than the way your doing it doesn't make sense, also the SS forms are always getting stronger, SS1 Goku may have had a power level of 10,000,000, but SS1 Goku at around the cell tournament ark could have had a power level of 100,000,000.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
The story its self is not bad I just wish the writer wouldn't post his comments at the beginning and ending like the warning. What you can't take criticism well buckle up kid because life's harsh sometimes you'll get negative feedback telling you how bad your story is but to be able to write no matter the criticism is the sign of a true writer.
1,667 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »