Reviews for Gohan's Dilemma
Slyr3x chapter 2 . 7/19
On his first attempt at the Kamehameha, Gohan was cupping his hands as he charged. But then, he was still able to pull Naruto behind with a hand while he was STILL charging.

Did I miss something or he did he just spontaneously grew another limb?
martinavengedschupp chapter 1 . 7/6
good chap liking the prologue
Naruto for life chapter 46 . 6/30
Ok so, i read the whole fic, and i will say its very solidely written, but i fell like most stories on the site, naruto is overplayed. Just to point out, in no way would an even base form cell saga teen gohan have jack squabiteloes trouble with the naruto verse. Naruto may have recieved a huge, and i mean huge buff end of series, but even with the buff, the god tiers of the show (Kaguya Ōtsutsuki etc) are all only planet level threats at best, and its been known since the namek saga that mid tier charecters at that point like first from frieza were casual planet busters, so i just fell the story over powers naruto quite a bit, but aside from that great story :)
KingLuxion chapter 1 . 6/10
Ok I know you'll probably never read this, but seeimg your little nessage at the bottom of this chapter bothered me. You talk as if the SSJ transformations are their own separate powers. This is false. The Super Saiyan, while it looks pretty and is a pain in the ass to achieve, is nothing but a power multiplier. SSJ is 50, SSJ2 is 150, SSJ3 is 300, and SSJ4 is 500. I think your theory is correct about Gohan SSJ2 being thd same strenth as Kyuubi 4 tales, but comparing the SSJ4 transformation to the Kyuubi is very incorrect because the Kyuubi is its own entity while the SSJ4 is a 500 multiplier with no sentience of its own.
Lol chapter 40 . 5/28
I didn't know you owned squats dude!
MythAnime chapter 5 . 5/9
you and this series can go fuck itself gohan at this age would not by any cut let alone pentrated by any weapons they have take alooke at goku when he was 12 an axe nor a kataana could scratch him and gohan is even more powerful so unless your say these needles are stronger than a planet busting attack then your retarded
rangle chapter 1 . 4/22
Author, your power level comparison is out of whack. I'm sure by reading all the reviews you notice that by now. Base Gohan is already stronger than Kyuubi. I get it you want to nerf Gohan to fit in to Naruto world. You should have just used a plot like the dimensional transfer sucked Gohan power or something like that, heh. That can make it more believable.
hey chapter 10 . 3/20
Good stuff except that gohan was just standing there while sasuke and naruto got their asses beat
tdychko chapter 46 . 3/17
This was a pleasure to read. Very well written and I liked the character growth. It was interesting to see how you mathed strengths cross world. I look forward to reading the sequel.
rorororororororororo chapter 46 . 3/4
That was awesome!
Other than the power levels and how they compare you got just about everything going (so far haven't read the whole thing) in a good direction. I guess the glowing ball at the beginning could (does) explain the severe drop. But all I know is that the nine tails Can't blow up planets like I go through cheesecakes. Gohan can at level two.
But of course if you did it like that this wouldn't be a story. It'd be a very predictable slaughter with no growth. So yea. Good work so far.
Nice Job! This story is really good. Please update soon on gohans return!
Blake2020 chapter 46 . 2/18
Very interesting very excited now for the sequel very excited indeed and great story and im going to the next sequel now?
Blake2020 chapter 45 . 2/18
Wow is all i can say and gohan going back to his world?
Blake2020 chapter 44 . 2/18
Wow gohan doing some training of his own for rematch with his enemies and update soon.
1,600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »