Reviews for Gohan's Dilemma
Makes no Sense chapter 1 . 7/11
When Goku was in SS1 he was able to beat full form Frieza, you know the guy who could casually destroy a planet in BASE FORM! unless kyubii can do that than the way your doing it doesn't make sense, also the SS forms are always getting stronger, SS1 Goku may have had a power level of 10,000,000, but SS1 Goku at around the cell tournament ark could have had a power level of 100,000,000.
The story its self is not bad I just wish the writer wouldn't post his comments at the beginning and ending like the warning. What you can't take criticism well buckle up kid because life's harsh sometimes you'll get negative feedback telling you how bad your story is but to be able to write no matter the criticism is the sign of a true writer.
Dude am not trying to be an ass
But you got the power level all wrong napa from the sayain saga could fuck up the whole naruto universe
It's even proven by the dude that created naruto (sorry not good with names)
But I got admit I like the beginning, just not the power level
ArtimuosJackson chapter 12 . 4/14
Wow what a dumb story I am done not worth reading anymore
ArtimuosJackson chapter 10 . 4/14
Seriously Orochimaru can only stand against super saiyan if he escapes from the battle the power of Super Saiyan can beat Madara easily without going into level two
Galeiam chapter 3 . 3/28
oh damn i didn't even realize this story was written when people thought Minato's name was arashi.
Stopdropanroll chapter 5 . 3/3
isn't super saiyan 1 second nature to Gohan at this point? Did he really need to do that long yelling power-up?
PokaSole chapter 5 . 2/25
Yo This story started of awesome at least the beginning I could understand the story and everything flowed well... that was untill you beefed up the 9-tails and debuffed a the ssj transformations, saying that ssj2 or ssj ascended is not anything close to the 9-tails is basically saying that cell is just a everyday villain for the Z fighters... all in all I like the story it was fun and I could even accept the ssj backfire but after I kept reading I could not stand the fact of a weak ssj or a weak ssj 2,3,4 its like saying goku couldn't fight the 9-tails as of now ,but we all know he could a good few times over, (yah know because he was not strong enough to beat cell but gohan was) and I would go as far as to say that great ape form could also give Kurama a run for its money (cough) chakra
what chapter 1 . 2/24
gohans power should be stronger then everything on the planet since he can destroy it so what gives ? idk if there was already one person that in the naruto world that is that strong
Diclonious57 chapter 46 . 12/29/2016
Great job, thanks for this
Diclonious57 chapter 24 . 12/29/2016
Awww Naruto is adorable
Diclonious57 chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
That does make sense, that Gohan's power would be limited because if he went whole hog everything would be destroyed
Astroman1000 chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
I'm not a big fan of super op characters especially if it's from a crossover but I think you e seriously underestimated Gohans durability. Now I know this story is over and I'm willing to bet you've gotten this review before but it just really nags me.
A 14 year old Goku was annoyed by bullets the same way we are about flicks, a stinging sensation. This is a boy whose power is a mere pittance to a ssj2 able Gohan. A more relevant comparison is Cell before the games when he shrugs of a full battalion of tanks' heavy weapons salvo like it tickled. Gohan is stronger than that. I mean unless you somehow made him waaaayyyyyyy, and I do mean to an absurd level, less durable when he went through that portal things like kunai and shuriken and senbon should barely tickle, I would say he wouldn't even feel them!
Not to invalidate the whole story it's great so far. And they way you seem to have cut off his access to SSJ1 and 2 is great. Even his fight with Haku could've ended the same simply because he couldn't follow him without being transformed. It's just unbelievable to me even with chakra enhancement your own discussion about ki and chakra last chapter would invalidate that sort of argument immediately.
Eh imma keep reading though
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
this story sucks they all have someone from dragon ball having there dam power sealed
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
gohan ssj2 it can destroy the solar system and you say that kyuubi it is stronger than a ssj4

THATN IS STUPIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDD!