Reviews for Reconciliation
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
AW! So cute!
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Oh geezus! I loved this! With all the many different forms of reconciliation and how Sakura gradually changed her anger towards Sasuke to something of appreciation. It was a slow process, which I liked. Because of course she's not going to forgive him just like that. That would be uncharacteristic [that's an oddly spelled word..] and unreal. And the ending fit perfectly! I had that 'Wow. This is really how a story should end' kind of feeling, all warm and fuzzy with a mug of hot cocoa in one hand and a good book in the other [maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but still, you get my point xD]. This was written well and you managed to keep a light, fluffy tone to the story without having Sasuke&Sakura out of character. Great job _
i.dance.in.the.rain chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That was adorable:) I think the idea behind the story is brilliant, and you kept them wonderfully in character!

Also, I'm writing my own Naruto stories, and I'd love it if you could read/review them and tell me what you think!

Love from,

. .rain
Pearl3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
lol, Sakura certainly is something else...and to think, Sasuke actually courting her, haha :D
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aw... it was so cute! I love it!
sandwich-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
aw feel the fluff,

it just makes you giddy with happiness
Charlotte Elena chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I loved it, make more oneshots or continue adding on to this one
Aquamirra.chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
this was so cute! this was really good! i like your writing style, great job!

favorites!
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aw, so sweet! I love it, very cute
pinkcrayon chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
oh i liked this! it was a little short, but i guess thats how one-shots are supposed to be lol. really great!
SerenNoir chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Normally, I don't read SasukeXSakura pairings but I really, really liked this.

It was adorable and you kept them in character perfectly.

Great job