Reviews for The Scar
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/4
Sweet story.
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I dug all the character interactions; Sokka and Zuko's brotherly fights, Katara being more levelheaded, and Toph being her understand self, but most of all the ending got to me. Good line. Great story )
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This was really well done; I liked it a lot.
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
A bit of a different take on the scar story, nicely done. Thank you for posting this!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
FAN!
Digi-fanCatt chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Some how, this seems like something that might have actually happened. I think you hit everyone spot on! ;D
Mariana Syper chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Cute Gaang bonding! :3
It's nice to see the Gaang care for Zuko.

Faved!
Lalalalala-Land chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
ah so cute 3
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Aww :3 Bonding! They should have more of this is the actual series. Anyways I liked this.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I really liked this one and of course the Toko friendship is always a plus _
dawnoftheceruleansky chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
AW! I love this story! It's so in character and I never really thought much about Zuko not being able to function well with his bad eye. I mean he never really had a hard time attacking the Gaang xD The idea was great and you told it well. It's a shame you're not a beta reader, I could use some help on my story (see profile)I say what it is here but I don't want it to look like I'm spamming or anything xD
kerricarri chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
A really nice behind-the-scenes look at a scene that's probable while opening the possibility for different facets of personalities to be shown. Katara, no matter her anger towards Zuko, is innately a motherly, goodhearted person and seeing her get angry on Zuko's behalf really emphasizes that. The fic also details Toph's typical day and continues to play with her capability of sight.
Thomson chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is really great! I love it, you totally captured the feel of the show!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Great job! I really, REALLY liked your story.
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
YAY FOR ZUKO & TOPH FRIENDSHIP! :) :) Very well written.