Reviews for gunsmith Potter
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
magic shooting guns? please? *points a antitank cannon at a kitten* I'll resort to threats.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Good but need to finish
Manga154 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Ok you have 35 revews so far...

I will add another!

This is a great story, please continue!
cartoons68 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I hope you get around to more chapters for this Gunsmith Cats is an old favourite of mine and any HP story where wizards are taught the power of super sonic lead is almost always agood read!
Jostanos chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
ToC, You Pass.. but this first chapter/prelude seemed a little rushed.

Not only that but..

*sighs* -_- That crap about not getting a certain amount of reviews before you update is not going to cut it. Not with me, Buster.

I have heard it before on plenty of fansites by plenty of other authors like your self and what happens? Supposedly Not enough reviews and the readers are livid. at least those that care to read.

Check the number of readers. Sure they may not review.. They may not be able to for one reason or another.

As for me? I reserve my judgement sometime until the entire fan fiction is finished before I review it. Sometimes i _DO_ review chapter to chapter or every so often.. (Like when I return and there has been _A LOT_ of updates since the last time I reviewed a story or few! XD ;; It HAS happened or more than one occasion, Tenkai of Chaos. :) )

You have at least two or three other Harry Potter Crossover that I am going to read, and perhaps review.

I would suggest updating them too. Soon if at all possible, ToC.

This anonymous reviewer will favorite/bookmark your page and check from time to time.

I pray that you and other will not disappoint me.
Qtelatino1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
A very good start on this story. I can't wait how the other chapters are going to be. Keep em coming. You off to a good start.
Lee Hikari chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
very interesting story!
Stealth Magician chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Great story

Keep up the fantastic work
Nimim3rkki chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
a gun-wielding harry cool. Good story.

Gonna update soon?
humaneamy chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
great chapter. whos harry pair up with?
FastlyFadingIntoDarkness chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
oh i like this storie...harry has guns! love it! cant wait for the rest.
Kojiro Kun chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Awesome idea, pls continue with this story!
laurelreaf chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
sounds intresting you should cuntinue it
madeye harry chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
please update soon
yanoifeelhorrid chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THE STORY IT HAS A GREAT BEGINNING AND AMAZING POTENTIAL!