Reviews for Beautiful Lie
Vivianne95 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
sooo sad...
Poor Envy
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I enjoyed this. Envy 'looking' into the eyes of the people he's killing and actually questioning his actions is something we don't see in him often, if ever. It makes sense that Edward's acceptance of him would trigger this remorse, and likewise, his rejection would trigger the opposite, pushing back to Dante. Good job!
Karenin-Akbash-07 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Beutiful,extremely well very sad,made me cry.i feel sorry for Envy,nd i never felt sorry for job,thanks for writing this.
9shadowcat9 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
:D AWESOME! Great story line, great characters! I loved it! Sequal? oo
EnviousBakemono chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Lol yes very angst, but really good i have made a promise with my friend to read all of your FMA storys almost done ty for all your stories there all great :D
kyoko chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
WHY! WHY MUST U HURT ENVY WHY!
0 Lady Stardust 0 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Ohmigaw, that was amazing. 3 And I don't even support EITHER of those pairs, really. x)
Bottan chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
It was beautiful! :3 Thanks for your effort, it's a touching one-shot.
applepielover chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow, you captured Envy's character in this oneshot. I didn't mind the angst (I thought it was fitting).
Lochesh chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
no! envy don't leave, ed didn't mean it! T.T sad but sweet
Fizzyology chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Awh so much angst and depression..I LOVE it lol.

Wanna kill Ed and Roy though. I mean at first I was like "No! Ed's gotta be being black mailed or forced by lusty Roy or something D:" but nvm, I wanna kill Ed lol
kaesaku chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
you make angst look good. :)

it's been awhile since i read any fma fics..

this one's beautiful.

i'm not a fan of angsty fics but this one'll get to my fave list! :)
WithABunny chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Trying out a new writing style? I wouldn't have guessed.

I'm pretty sure that this is one of the best FMA fics I've read, to be honest. There's angst here, to be sure, but it isn't the kind that induces sobfests. Instead, it's the kind that actually made me stare at the screen for a while going, "Wow." Oh, while feeling depressed at the same time. But it was a good depression, though.

There's also a flow to this story that I like. Everything that happens is just neatly connected to the next, and the beginning and end are tied together like a knot.

Amazing, just amazing.
whitelaurel chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
"He was done with souls." The most genius, touching line I've read today. ;_; *is crushed by the angst* *MURDERS Ed* *and cuddles Envy* *and groans, once again, under the weight of the angst*

I've gotta go find an uncharacteristically fluffy EnvyXEd now, all thanks to you! ;D
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
uwah~ *gets crushed by angst* wow; so well written but so sad~ T_T