Reviews for Misadventures in Babysitting
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Oh god, you're amazing. I love everything you write.

This was beautiful. Everything about it. Especially little Jack. Guh. Oh, and I laughed so hard at some of these parts I had to go back and reread them to know what happened. Hehe.
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
That was fantastic! Love the mix of their memories but with younger bodies. I think it was handled splendidly with a perfect amount of humor and tenderness.
TiaKisu chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
This is so adorable! Probably the best Jack-and-Rose-get-turned-into-kids story I have ever come across so far. It's just perfect. Cute and funny, yet also so very lovely.

I adored the moment at Jackie's when the older Tyler's absolutely certain that the young Jack is actually her grand-child and Rose already mother of two half-alien kids. Haha, when she said she didn't care whether her daughter was forty by now, that she just wanted to see her and then she has to learn that Rose is actually thirteen again ... priceless! And when she notices just how awesome the Doctor really is with these two impossible kids, how he cares for them and is basically just an awesome dad (sort of), that's just beyond awesome.

Really, this one just has to be a fav of mine and I'm so glad that I found it.

Thanks a lot for writing and sharing!
Minerva Nargles chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Awww, this made me feel all warm and fuzzy xD Great story :D
greeneyesCutie chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Very cute
la chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Keep going! Keep going!
1337kitsune chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
TT Let me just...I'm just gonna cry here for a while and if you hear any breaking sounds... That's just my heart. Breaking into tiny pieces. Microscopic pieces. And being bled out. So yeah. I may have to glue it back together... EXCEPT IT'S SO-

Jesus I need mroe sleep. XD Fantastic story! I am officially in love with all that you write, and this is one of the best!
inasentimentalmood chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Imaginative and well written! Nice play on words with the Jack "named after my gran" bit. Also loved that you included Mickey, albeit briefly. :) Thanks for writing. I have yet to read any other Nine/Rose fanfiction that is as good as yours!
inasentimentalmood chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is creative and adorable and heartwarming. Too cute. Just another glimpse into another side of the Doctor. He doesn't get much interaction with kids in the first series, just the "EVERYBODY LIVES!" moment with little Jamie. Anyway, great stuff!
Tape Monkey chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Yes, I know this story was posted 4 years ago. I'm reviewing it anyway!

Well, first of all, it was perfect. Like, LITERALLY. Little Jack and Rose were SO cute (especially Jack!) that I think I died. I loved loved loved how Jack was still such a flirt, even at 6 years old. You got him just right. I also loved Rose's cute little preteen jealousy and temper tantrums. And Jackie's reaction to seeing Jack was perfection. I ALSO loved how good at parenting the Doctor was (he'd probably deny it though)! I like to think that in my own little AU world, Jack donated some DNA to the kids of the Doctor and Rose so the kids would be little perfect Jack/Rose/Doctor kiddies. I'm sure the Doctor could make it happen, what with all his superior technology and such. Okay, I'm rambling! I'll go away now! Bye! Great story! *favorites*

PS Being one of the biggest Harry Potter fans out there, I literally started flailing when you finished with that quote. YOU ARE PERFECT. KTHANXBYE.
Living in a fantasy chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
This was so domestic and sweet. And reading Harry Potter? Just, yes. Everything about this was great
betawho chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
That was brilliant! I loved it. I'd like to pull out all the best quotes to show you but it would take up too much space. I did love that you ended with the opening of Harry Potter, that was inspired. And a flirty little boy Jack was brilliant. And Jack getting his own back by telling Jackie he was named for his Gran was malicious genius!

Great all the way through! Thank you.
Ayjah chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
All sorts of lovely and silly.
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Great chapter. I love that Jack dressed up like a mini Doctor. Letting Jackie think that Jack and Rose were the Doctor's children was hilarious. Jack was absolutely adorable.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Great chapter. Rose is so cute. I'm glad she didn't just allow that woman to throw herself at the Doctor. I would love to know why Jack ran away from that little girl. Lol.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »